I don't plan to swim, I hate swimming. I am however unpleasantly surprised when I find Grayson already in the pool swimming laps. 

I let my annoyance be known with a huff as I lay flop onto a sun lounger. "Sorry my presence is an inconvenience to you." He speaks, raising his body out of the water so he can talk to me. 

"Yeah, I'll get over it." I tut. "What are you doing?" He asks. "Fishing. What the fuck do you think I'm doing Grayson?" I hiss. "You can have the pool to yourself, I'm showering." He tells me. 

"Why? Didn't you just get out here?" I ask, "I'll come back in later tonight, I'm paying a visit to our new heiress." He rolls his eyes.

"You know where she is?" I pounce. "Yes, she's staying at the old man's second hotel for the time being." He explains.

"Very well." I nod, "Have fun then." I finalise. 

The second he is inside and out of sight I creep into the garage where I get inside the car that the old man bought me for my seventeenth birthday.

I drive out of the driveway, and head for the hotel. When I arrive I park in the car park, taking my keys, my phone and my pocket knife. I make sure to hide the knife in my back pocket out of sight. 

I make it passed security easily by simply putting on a fake smile and saying 'long time no see' and 'it's been too long, how are you?' Which works surprisingly well.

When I get to the room she is currently in I knock gently on the door. Oren answers and gives the most tired and 'i don't get paid enough' sigh possible.

"Good evening." I smile politely. He shuts the door on my face and through the door I can hear him "You have a visitor." He announces. "Who is it?" Avery asks, "Spencer Alice Hawthorne." He informs her.

I hear a sigh, "Is she safe?" Avery asks, "About as dangerous as a butterfly. Her bark is worse than her bite." He laughs. I grit my teeth, i bet my bite will be pretty lethal when I stab her. 

The door opens again, this time I'm met with Avery. "Good Evening, Avery." I smile falsely. 

"Oren? May I speak to Avery alone?" I ask calmly. He glances to Avery, she nods to him letting him know she feels safe being left alone with me. He still looks sceptical. 

"Well Avery, I got my period and I've had quite a struggle removing my tampon, i was wondering if, girl to girl, you would be able to assist me in removing the blood coated tampon?" I ask smiling brightly. 

I hear a door close and Oren is gone, my favourite method of emptying a room has worked yet again. I step inside and close the door behind me. 

I quickly place my hand over Avery's mouth and pin her against the wall in not even seconds. "God, you really should learn some self defence that was fucking pathetic." I scoff quietly.

I remove my pocket knife from my back pocket, she begins thrashing around horrified. "Oh calm down princess." I laugh, still staying quiet enough for Oren to stay unsuspicious. 

I stroke her face softly with the end of the knife, she looks terrified, keeping her eyes on the knife at all times. I suddenly place the knife by her throat ready to slice her neck open. "Stop moving you fucking pussy." 

I press the knife down on her neck until it won't go down anymore without drawing blood. "I don't care what kind of seduction you had over our Grandfather but I'll not stop until I get that money whether that means killing you with my own bare hands" I warn.

"Do you understand?" I ask, she stays still, "I said do you fucking understand?" I yell. She nods against my hand, this alerts Oren who runs out of the room he was once followed.