Caught

Today is just smut I guess lol
Word Count: 1,008

Remus found himself here once again, wanking to fantasies of his boyfriend that he was too shy to admit to him. He was imagining him, back arched, panting and moaning his name as he fucked him over the edge of the bed. He sped up his movements, bucking his hips into his hand. “Fuck ohh fuck-” his thoughts changed then, he was wondering if he wanted to do this to Sirius or if he wanted this to happen to himself, now usually he wasn’t on the receiving end of things, but this did sound rather enjoyable. “Mm-oh Siri fuck!” 

“Yes my love?” Sirius was standing right there beside his bed with a sly smile on his face. 

Remus stopped, his face was flush “Fuck-uh-Sirius when did you get here?”

“A moment ago, why’d you stop?” He asked. 

“I uh-” Remus started stroking himself again, having no shame that Sirius was standing right there watching him, fixated on him, his eyes glazed over now. “Mm, Sirius tell me what to do please” 

“No, you just keep going, I want to watch it all,” Sirius said.

Remus’s back was arched off the bed and he was rambling to him, mostly things about how he wanted to get fucked. He then spilled over his hand, a string of curses came with that. 

Sirius bent over and kissed his overly sensitive head, making him whimper. “Good boy” he murmured “Now what were you thinking about that caused all this?”

“Um, well originally it as about fucking you but um, I’d like you to fuck me” Remus admitted.

“I’d love to do that baby, can you prep yourself for me?” Sirius requested. 

Remus blushed and nodded, he casted a quick cleaning spell on himself, and then moved his hand down, he felt a bit shy doing this, he wasn't sure why. He then slid a finger into himself, groaning as he did. “Mmm, Siri”

Sirius sat near the edge of the bed, just watching, Remus could tell he was hard as fuck.

Remus slid his finger in and out quickly, throwing his head back and spreading his legs further as he got comfortable. 

“Good job baby, another one” Sirius instructed.

Remus slid in another one beside it, scissoring them and moving fast, he was panting loudly. His back arched when he hit his prostate and abused the spot. 

Sirius was watching his hard cock, leaking onto his chest, he looked like he was going to swallow it whole, he had a predatory glint in his eyes. 

Remus had three fingers in now, he looked like he was at his breaking point, like he was barely holding on. 

“Stop,” Sirius said all of a sudden.

Remus stopped and looked at him with needy eyes.

“Get up on your hands and knees” 

Remus resituated himself so he was how Sirius asked him to be. 

Though just stretched Sirius immediately thrust in three fingers, and fucked him thoroughly, making him spill over the bed for a second time. He then pulled out his fingers and replaced them with his cock, giving Remus no time to properly come down from his high. He fucked into him rough and fast, wanting to see how many times he could make him cum. 

Remus was actually sobbing from the treatment, though he absolutely fucking loved it, he wanted Sirius to use him however he pleased, though he specifically wanted to fuel his fantasies. 

Sirius was snapping his hips forward quickly, angling himself to find his prostate. 

Remus felt like he was so gone by now, he was gripping onto the sheets so tightly his knuckles had turned white. "Oh fuck Siri-" 

"It's so hot when you moan my name baby" Sirius said. 

"Mm..ngh-" Remus really picked up the babbling when Sirius finally got the angle right. "There there there fuck fuck fuck!" He shouted. 

Sirius aimed there until Remus was shouting and spilling once more. He kept going until he had spilled deep in him. He then pulled out, he noticed Remus had not collapsed yet and was still trying to entice him. "Flip over"

Remus quickly flipped over, he was hard again, he blamed his werewolf reflexes on it. 

Sirius was over him now "What do you want baby? You seem to be giving me looks and hinting at something. 

"Will you.." the last part was muffled out by Remus biting his lip. 

"What was that? Speak up baby" 

"I want you to eat me out please" Remus murmured, at least at an audible level. 

"Is this what made you so horny for me earlier?" Sirius asked, as he was getting off of him.

Remus nodded.

"Interesting..flip over" 

Remus flipped himself over again,holding his lower half up. 

Sirius moved down and spread his cheeks, then circled his tongue around his rim, fuck Remus tasted great, even though he could taste himself as well which he didn't mind. He dipped his tongue into him, hearing him moan and pant over this, why didn't he try this a while ago? He swirled his tongue around, the sounds he made were wet and loud. 

"Sirius fuck fuck" Remus was holding onto the sheets again, fuck it was so much and he loved it. 

A finger was placed beside his tongue stretching him again. 

"Mmph fuck Siri!" He felt his prostate was being abused again, fuck he wouldn't last long if he kept this up. "Oh fuck I'm close!" 

Sirius didn't let up, he pressed down further onto the spot, and continued to tongue fuck him.

Remus came for the fourth time, and then finally collapsed on the bed.

Sirius had removed his tongue and finger. "Good job baby, you handled that so well" 

Remus rolled over, and cuddled against Sirius, who casted a quick cleaning spell on them since it seemed like the other wasn't getting up anytime soon.

They passed out for the time being and then woke up to a complaining James and Peter since they hadn't shut the curtains when they passed out.