A Bit Of Fun

The boys have some fun and Sirius is in control this time.
This is all very much consensual btw.
Word Count: 1,606

Remus was usually the one being in control, but here he was sitting in his chair trying to read and enjoy his afternoon while Sirius was in another room with the remote. At the moment it was at a reasonable setting, he wasn't squirming he was able to relax but he knew it would be upped soon. "Fuck!" The setting was turned up and Remus now squirmed, sitting his book down.

Sirius walked in with a sly grin "Having fun yet Moons?" He'd been in this boat so many times before and found it fun to toy with his lover.

"F-fuck you" 

Sirius walked over and put a hand under Remus's chin, making him look up at him. "Oh you know you love it" 

Remus just fluttered his eyes and bit his lip.

"Mhmm that's what I thought, now pretty boy I want you on the floor and this chair is going to be mine" Sirius said

"But I was reading-"

"I don't care what you were doing, floor now" 

Remus whines, but moves himself onto the floor, watching Sirius sit down. He rests himself on the other's knee, looking at him innocently.

"Don't give me that look you whore, I know what game you're playing" Sirius grabbed the remote out of his pocket and turned it up, giving a little laugh as he watched Remus struggle to keep cool, his hands were now digging into his thighs.

"Ah- fuck Siri please t-turn it down" Remus begs

"I'm not going to slut" Sirius just turns it up more.

Remus now can't hold back his moans, the vibrator was constantly hitting his prostate. "If you keep going I'm not going to last.." 

Sirius suddenly shuts it off "Can't have you cumming just yet can we?"

Remus whines again, now settling down.

"Fucking pathetic is what you are" Sirius runs a hand through Remus's hair and then tugs it sharply "Are you going to be good tonight?"

"Maybe" 

Sirius bends down and twirls Remus's hair in his hand "I'm going to ask this again, will you be good tonight?" 

Remus grins and simply replies with "No"

Sirius sits back up and without a word grabs the remote and turns the vibrator back up.

"Fuck Siri!-" Remus is now back to how he was, gripping onto Sirius's thigh and pleading for it to be turned off. "Please fucking turn it off"

"No, you don't want to listen so I think someone needs to relearn some things" Sirius decided

"Can't relearn if I can cum when I want to" Remus said back

"Who said you can?" 

"I did"

"Well I say you can't, and I have just the thing to stop you" Sirius got up from the chair and brought back a little something.

Remus sat there in confusion for a moment and then it clicked, he was holding a cock ring. "Oh fuck not that, I'll be good I'll be good" he started pleading again, not wanting that on him he knew it was torture.

"It's too late for that slut, you've mouthed off already and now this is what you get" Sirius sat it on the stand beside the chair, and grabbed the remote, turning the vibrator off once more, hearing Remus sigh in relief. "But first I'm going to fix your attitude, come here"