Birthday Boy

It's Moonys birthday, so Sirius gives him a little something
Word Count: 869 (haha)

Remus's birthday was soon after the moon and Sirius had spent the day taking care of him, getting him things and making sure he took his potions to keep him feeling alright. 

That morning Remus woke up not as sore as usual but just fine.

Sirius was already awake, just cuddling him "Morning Moons, happy birthday"

"Mm morning" Remus murmured, he softly kissed the other. 

Sirius peppered kisses on his face, neck, and down his chest. "I've got a little something for you this morning" he murmured.

Remus gave him a little nod and brought him up closer so he could kiss him. The kisses were gentle, he slipped his tongue into Sirius's mouth, the other sucking on it lightly and then parted. He gently bit on his bottom lip with a grin.

Sirius giggled, and then gave him one final kiss before he trailed more down his chest. He led them down to Remus's hard cock and kissed up it, swirling his tongue around the tip.

Remus groaned as he was slowly taken in. "Mmm Siri" 

Sirius sucked him down, and kept a relaxed pace, hallowing his cheeks.

Remus's hand slinked into Sirius's hair, just letting it sit there. He rolled his hips slowly, his back arching off the bed as Sirius sucked him. "Ah-fuck-Siri" he panted.

Sirius made a little hum noise, and put his hand around what he couldn’t get to, moving his hand to add to the stimulation. 

Remus kept bucking his hips up into the warm heat of Sirius’s mouth, letting out loud, drawn out moans as he did. “Fuck your mouth feels so good pads oh-” 

Sirius was loving all the noises he was getting out of the other, he didn’t usually get to see this side of Remus, the one he got to pull apart and make feel good, he sure as hell wasn’t going to waste this time, he had more planned. As he was continuing to suck him off, he pulled off for a moment and murmured a cleaning spell, which made Remus shiver. He pushed in a finger, just slowly in and out.

Remus’s back was far off the bed and he felt like he was getting closer. “Shit pads I’m close” 

Sirius just gave a nod of acknowledgement and continued, letting Remus finish down his throat. Swallowing all of it, he popped off and stilled his finger, giving the other a moment to recover. 

“Fuck that was great Siri” Remus panted.

“Glad you enjoyed that birthday boy, I’ll be giving you round two soon, once you tell me” Sirius said.

Remus could still feel the finger in him, and wiggled a bit “Go ahead, please” 

Sirius nodded and started moving his finger again, a slow in and out. 

Remus rocked against it a bit, he loved when they had morning sex that was slower and gentle, especially not long after a full. 

SIrius pushed in two fingers now, and Remus let out a whimper. 

“Feels so good” he murmured

“Good good, you're doing so well love” Sirius praised, and kissed the insides of his thighs. 

“More please”

Sirius added a third finger, and found the other’s prostate, getting a loud moan and an arch of his back out of Remus. He decided Remus was fit to fuck, so he lubed up his prick, and lined himself up. “Ready hun?”

“Y-yes”

Sirius slowly pushed in, watching Remus’s expressions like a hawk, making sure he wasn’t causing any pain, afterall they didn’t do this very often. Once he had fully bottomed out, he waited, making sure he got the ok to continue. “All good Moons?”

Remus nodded “Yes-oh-it feels good” 

Sirius then started thrusting, keeping a nice and slow pace, he wanted to draw it out, make Remus feel loved, it was his special day afterall, he decided he deserved whatever he wanted. 

“Mmm..Siri” Remus’s back was far off the bed now “So good ah-”

Sirius continued to keep his relaxing pace, making sure some of the thrusts were a bit rougher, especially once he had found the other’s prostate once more and had him moaning and panting loudly.

“Sirius fuck! Oh-oh-fuck” Remus threw his head back.

Sirius jerked him in time with his thrusts, he felt his orgasm was getting closer, it was shown by his sloppier thrusts.

“Close Sirius” Remus warned

“I-I am too, fuck-” Sirius sped up just a bit “Come when you want baby” 

Once Remus came, spilling all over his stomach, him clenching made Sirius finish right after, spilling deep inside him. 

Sirius kept himself up, and waited till they both came down to pull out. He laid beside Remus and gave him a soft kiss.

Remus nuzzled into him “Thank you love, I really enjoyed that”

“I enjoyed that too” Sirius held him close, peppering kisses on his head. “Happy birthday baby, I love you”

“I love you too,” Remus murmured sleepily.

They spent most of the day relaxing, and later had a small party for Remus where they enjoyed cake and drank a bit (enough to be somewhat tipsy).

Overall Remus would say it wasn’t a bad day, it was a really good one.