"It's just...I don't trust him. Something about him seems off. He makes me uncomfortable." She murmured under her breath.

Jennie noticed that Jisoo was barely touching her food. Concern etched her features as she watched her push the food around with her fork.

"Eat something," She laid a hand on her arm. "Restore your energy first, then we can worry about our situation."

The dinner was a lavish affair, as one would expect from a king's table. There were multiple courses, each one more decadent than the last. The table was adorned with sparkling silverware and delicate crystal glasses. The air was filled with the aroma of exotic spices and succulent roasts.

There were plates of juicy steak, cooked to perfection, and served with a side of creamy mashed potatoes. There were roasted vegetables drizzled with fragrant olive oil, and platters of fresh fruits and cheeses. The centerpiece of the table was a large roasted turkey, stuffed with herbs and spices and surrounded by glistening gravy.

Jisoo nodded, picking up her knife and fork. She cut into the succulent meat. The juices ran down her chin as she bit into it. She never ate anything like this before.

Jennie picked up a tissue to wipe her chin, making her blush as she quickly wiped her mouth and resumed eating.

Jisoo was embarrassed when Jennie wiped her chin, feeling that it should be her pampering the princess, not the other way around.

For the rest of the dinner, she attempted to coddle her, asking if she needed anything and refilling her drink before she even asked. She felt like it was her duty to treat her like royalty, or maybe that's just the way she would treat her girlfriend.

"Allow me, my lady," The raven said, picking up the fork and knife from Jennie's petite hands. "Let me feed you tonight."

Jennie giggled softly at Jisoo's chivalry. "You don't have to do that, Chu. I can do it myself." She replied, trying to take the utensils back from her.

But Jisoo shook her head stubbornly, a determined look in her eyes. "No, please. Let me take care of you tonight. You are still exhausted. Let me pamper you a bit. I'm sure you missed getting treated like this."

"Hmm... I kind of got used to the life on road but I would be lying if I said, I didn't miss it just a bit."

"Then it's settled. I'll take care of you."

She proceeded to serve her, making sure to cut her meat into small, bite-sized pieces and arranged them on her plate. She then spooned the steaming vegetables onto the side of her plate, making sure to give her a generous portion.

The food was already delicious but Jisoo's attentiveness made it better. Also the way she would peck her cheeks whenever she fed her a spoon.

It made Jennie take a hold of her by the collar and push her up that table.

"You know, you're quite good at this. I think you should be my personal servant... Would you like that?" She whispered with a mischievous smile.

Jisoo felt a shiver run down her spine at her words. "I aim to please, my lady." Her voice was low and husky.

Jennie's grin widened as she kissed her hungrily. Jisoo smiled into the kiss, enjoying the taste of the gravy mixed with Jennie's lips. She wrapped her arms around her waist, placing her on her lap as she deepened the kiss. It took several minutes before they pulled away from each other, breathless.

Jennie sighed at Jisoo's slightly dazed expression. "I want more of you... but again, we should probably not..." She mumbled, placing a hand on her cheek.