-VIII-

The princess followed the blonde deeper into the cave. With that the other two had no choice but to tag along as well. Although Jisoo was sure they would get lost while Chaeyoung just felt a strong dislike towards the blonde in her whole body. When Jisoo told her she doesn't really know her yet to detest her this much, Chaeyoung responded by naming what she feels for the blonde "hate at first sight." Obviously that earned her a laugh from the raven.

Lisa told them she lived in an underground village, even though they had bad experiences with such a place from before they kept following her.

There was a ladder hidden by a lid under soil which led deep into a basement. Lisa took the lid off and climbed first. Jennie went excitedly after her, so Jisoo was forced to do the same and Chaeyoung told herself she will stay up there with Trojan. Trojan was sitting near the lid to wait for them this time cause there was no way for him to climb a ladder down and he didn't fit to begin with.

Once Chaeyoung heard something that she swears sounded like bats she rushed after them.

"I still think this is a bad a idea.." Chaeyoung whispered to Jisoo as she carefully climbed down into the dark. She didn't trust that Lisa girl one bit. Something about her irked her to no end.

"Same but try to tell that the princess." Jisoo sighed. Perhaps Jennie trusted people too easily.

"Yo!" Lisa called, making the two of them flinch. "Come faster slow pokes! I can't wait to introduce you to my Leo!" They reached the underground soon. The glasses on the walls were filled with fireflies to lighten the place up. The muddy passage was full of tunnels everywhere.

"Leo?" Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows. "Who the hell is that? Sounds like a guy."

"The toughest guy in the world!" Lisa gushed. "I trained him well. I was searching for him before, I hope he'll be back soon."

The cat on Lisa's shoulder meowed.

"Oh right," Lisa said less enthusiastically than when she talked about Leo. "This is Luca." She casually shrugged.

"He looks majestic. Can I pat him?" Jennie said in awe. Pets weren't allowed in the castle. Luca was about the only cat she saw up this close.

That was one handsome cat. His eyes were painted like the blue sky and his fur was a mix between white and grey. His ears were black like the night, standing out immediately. The area around his eyes shared the same darkness as though he had black eyelids, this showed off his blue eyes to his best advantage.

"Yeah he's meh. Here you go." Lisa yawned and simply handed the cat over to Jennie who took him in her hands with delight.

"Talk about a bad mom. Poor little thing." Chaeyoung badmouthed with a judging shake of her head, inaudible for Lisa to hear.

"Jaesu, Jennie and Chaeyoung right?" Lisa asked as she pointed to each of them. They previously told her their names, she was simply trying to see if she recalled them correctly.

A chuckle escaped Chaeyoung lips, Jisoo frowned and Jennie shook her head.

"It's Jisoo." The princess corrected her.

"Ah, my bad." Lisa said and suddenly pushed her gimlet against the wall before she started digging into it.

"Yah!" Chaeyoung's eyes widened. "What are you doing you psycho!? Are you trying to get us killed!?"

It was slightly shaking around them and the redhead feared the passage would collapse.

Lisa kept digging inside, her body was covered with soil quickly.