"Hmm.."

_<>>>__<<>

After checking out all the sights ivy mentioned..I don't think I ever want to leave..

This place is so amazing..

The Sforza castle was more like a fortress..it had a library and several museums..there were artifacts from Ancient Egypt..

I took a lot of pictures..

We had lunch at the Brera District...the narrow streets are lined with cafés..we had lunch there..I had Italian spaghetti..

Which was freaking delicious..

Leonardo da Vinci museum is so historic..it's a Renaissance monastry..and inside you will find a rich showcase of interactive and educational exhibits..

Teatro alla scala..the Italian legendary opera house..it wasn't much..but the auditorium was unique..and beautiful..it would have been nice if we saw a show.. but there was no time..there was other amazing place to see..

I don't like operas anway..there are queit boring..

The Parco Sempione..is a very pleasant green space..just simple and beautiful..children were playing around..it was so pleasant..

Also..took alot of pics..

We decided to head to the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele ll..and shop..

The wondrous, glass-ceilinged arcade was so beautiful.. my face always wanders to the ceiling..

There was several high-ends boutique such as Gucci..Louis vuitton and Prada..

I'm definitely shopping at Louis vuitton..

"I'm off..i will meet you guys here..in the center" Allison said..turning to leave..

"Thank God" I exclaimed..ivy chuckled..

Allison has been a bad energy since the entire trip..and is so annoying..

Thank God she is finally leaving us..for a while..

"Let's shop" ivy said..holding my hand and leading me to Louis vuitton..

We entered..and shop..

She picked some outfits for me..

"What?..for me?" I asked her..

"Yes you..you have to look good..you know..I haven't said anything about your mourning outfit" she said looking at my outfit..

"Really?..I look okay ivy.." I said..

"Yeah..you look cute in it..but you have to look hot and great.." she said dumping the cloths on me..

"The obvious question here is why?" I asked..

She sighed..

"Look..I know you are still not happy about the whole Allison and Adonis..but if you keep looking like this..Allison is gonna think..you know..she rules..and we don't want that to happen..do we?" She said..

"I don't really care"

"You do..Selena.."she said

Of course..I did..

"Fine.." I said..

"Yepp..now go get dressed and let see the one that looks good" she said sitting down..

I changed in the changing room..

"Okay..ivy..this is good" I said after changing into the tenth outfit..