How You Meet (TW)

Scott: "Y/F/N (Your full name)! Get your butt to school now! You're going to be late!" your mom yelled. You were going to be the new kid, which means you're going to be a loner.

******

When you walked into the school, you could feel the millions of stares. Don't worry it's not like anyone is going to judge you, right?! Rightttt. Ugh! why can't I get this locker open?! "Here, let me help." You turned to look at person who said that. He had gorgeous dark brown hair up in a perfectly styled quiff and warm, chocolate eyes that you could stare into all day long. Your locker opened with a click. "Thanks." you said. "No problem." he replied.

You turned to go to your first class as you heard a "Wait!" from the beautiful chocolate eyed boy. "I didn't catch your name." he said. "Y/N" you introduced. "Scott" he replied.

Stiles: In the bookstore, you decided to go to the DC comics section. As you approached, a batman comic landed at your feet. You look up to see an adorable, clumsy, brown eyed, brown haired guy lying on his stomach looking like he fell and dropped his comic. He immediately stood up and dusted himself off. "Hi!" he said. "Hey, what's your name? I'm Y/N." you replied. "I'm Stiles! Could I get your number?" Stiles asked. "Sure!" You dug through your purse to find a pen. Ah ha! Here it is! You put your phone number on the piece of paper Stiles gave you. Then you bent down and picked up his comic. "Um, you dropped this." you gave the comic to Stiles. "Oh, yeah! Thanks!" He said.

Derek: Dang it! You realized that you dropped your phone in the woods while on your run yesterday. I guess I have to go back to the woods.
*********
You searched the ground frantically for your phone. "What are you doing here?" You looked up from the ground and saw a dark haired, green eyed man in a leather jacket. "Umm, I was just looking for my phone..." You said. "Here." He put my phone into my hand. Oh. "Thank you, who are you? I'm Y/N." "Derek. Derek Hale. How 'bout I drive you home and you don't come back? It's too dangerous here." Did he just call me weak?? Anyways you have to say yes! He's hawtt! But he's a stranger! But he's hot! Argh!! "Okay," you agreed to let him take you home.

Isaac: You walked into Starbucks with your best friend, Lydia. You order your drink and pay for it. As you turn to walk out, you bump into someone and they spill their drink all over you. You take in a sharp gasp. You look up and find a tall boy with curly sandy brown hair and blue eyes wearing a scarf (he has nice fashion taste you thought) yelling "Oh my god, I am so sorry!" and ran off to get some napkins.

He came back with a handful of napkins. "Oh, thank you!" you said. "Yeah I'm really sorry about that."
"Oh, it's fine."
"Hey, can I get your number?"
"Yeah!" you say as you give him your phone number. Lydia gave you some clothes that you could change into. Thank The Lord Lydia always comes prepared!