Megatron Gets An Unexpected Visit From His Ex-Lover: Part 3

Start from the beginning

"STAY OUT OF THIS!" He shouted.

Snowfall looked at her sire. She immediately threw down the item that she was going to give to him and she immediately ran off.

Megatron watched her run off. He sighs. He then turns his attention to his ex-lover.

"LightSphere. I advise you to leave now. Before I do something that I won't regret." He says to her. Giving her a warning to leave now before he changes his mind.

She immediately walked off. And soon she was gone.

Megatron shook his helm.

"What did I just do? I just yelled at my daughter for no reason. I need to find her and apologize to her." He says to himself.

He walked over and he picked up the item that she threw down. He looked at it. He immediately sighs.

"I definitely need to control my temper. She is right that it may get out of control." He says to himself. He then walked off to locate and to find his daughter.

Laserbeak was trying to get Snowfall to come out. Snowfall kept hitting Laserbeak.

"No. I won't. Not after what my sire did." She said to Laserbeak.

Megatron was walking looking for his daughter when he heard a voice. He slowly approached the private room. He opened the doors. He walked inside. He sniffed the air. He immediately got the scent of his daughter. Telling him that she was in the room. He slowly walked, he turned one corner and he saw her sitting near the wall. He walked over and he sat down next to her.

"Snowfall. I am sorry for yelling at you. I had no right to yell at you like that." He said to his daughter.

"Yeah. You didn't." She replied back. "But not only that, you talked to that femme almost like trash." She said to her sire. "Why?" She asked him.

"To me she is." He replied back to his daughter. "The reason why is because she used to be my ex-lover who left me and the one who didn't have the same feelings in return for me." He said and explained to his daughter.

"Oh. I see now." She replied back to her sire.

"Here's the item that you threw down, my child." He says to her while handing her the item.

"It was for you, sire." She says to him. "But now it's broken." She says to her sire.

He looked at the item.

"I still love it. Even if it is broken." He said to his daughter.

She smiled.

"I think I am going to see and visit Soundy. I want to see how his progress is going." She said to her sire.

He nodded. He went and he gave her a hug. He went and he kissed the top of her helm.

"I love you, Snowfall." He says to her.

She smiled.

"I know. I love you too, sire." She replied back to him.

She went and she kissed his right cheek. Laserbeak flew and she landed on Snowfall's shoulder. Snowfall slowly got up. And both her and Laserbeak walked off to see Soundwave and to see how he is doing.

Knockout was checking Soundwave's vitals. Soundwave still hadn't come around. And it may take him a while. He was looking at his pad when he heard the doors open to the med bay. He looked up and he saw his sister and Laserbeak sitting on her shoulders. Snowfall walked over and she saw her mate still hadn't come around.

"Sis. Are you okay?" He asked her.

She looked at her brother.

"Somewhat. I guess I really don't know." She said to her brother giving him the truth on what she really thinks and what she really feels.