Emily is the daughter of a great business , being a single kid her parents spoiled her with love but they indeed give her basic manner and etiquettes..

Only to ruin her image in front of Jungkook so that he will say no to the marriage she showed herself as she can but luck wasn't her side he still didn't said no or he can't say no to the marriage...

But if you see from others perspective she got a kind heart but only for the act which she played she have to the side which people doesn't like.... and she regretted it after all it ruined his image too..

Only if she could tell him , how badly she want to ask forgiveness from him but she can't

2 days passed like this

David : baby, baby (he shouted her name in the hallway)

Emily: what happened (she asked being worried)

David: don't you remember that psychologist whom we met 2 times, in the plane and at the garden..
(He asked her)

Emily : ohhh yeah , the one who look like me....

David: yeah your doppelganger (he said happily)

Emily: so...?? (She asked being curious)

David: come on baby , we can ask for her help..(he said in a hope)

Emily: how do you know that she is single or doesn't have a boyfriend or is not married to someone (she said killing his hope)

David : we didn't know , so we have to ask her...

Emily: do you know where she lives or works...?

David: aishh... don't you remember she gave us her card..

Emily : do you even know where you kept that card...

Suddenly David took out something from his pocket....
boom !!! and that was her card which she gave to them

Emily: how to you get this (asked in surprise)

David: Its magic baby~~

Emily: but what will we say to her..

David: why are you so innocent...(he said awe)

David: simple... we will ask her if she can marry him in your place
(He said similing and she gave him a done look face...)

Emily: come on babe, anybody who know can tell me the difference between me and her ...

Emily: for example.. she has a tan skin tone....she have moles too she is even shorter than me.... and when she laugh she doesn't look like me and main point she is a psychologist she knows how to talk to person in a better way

(She said all this in one breath with a sad tone , then she added )

Emily: don't you remember when we met her first time coincidentally we both were so surprised but she smiled and said " we are doppelganger so now i can believe that doppelganger exists "

David: look baby makeup , heels are made up for this day only.. don't worry only people who have observed or srayed with you closely can tell the difference between your smile

(He said again lightning the small extinguished hope they had)

Emily: do you think she will happily say yes to marry with soon to be mafia king

(She said again pouring water on their little hope)

David:( with a done look) can we try atleast

She nodded as she knew that her boyfriend is very stubborn

At evening they went the given address to find her , the doppelganger of Emily's

And they saw her outside the hospital (psychologist can work at clinic and hospitals too) talking to someone maybe her client she looked calm but her client is looking depressed..... isn't her work to talk or give therapies to the person who aren't mentally well..

They both waited for her to complete the session whuch she was having with her client.. when it ended they went towards her

Emily: hello.

??: ohh hello my doppelganger (she said in smiling)
??: by the way i am y/n

Emily: yeah we remember and yeah i m Emily and he is my bf David

Y/n : so what brings you her...or do you want something from me..?

(She asked straight forwardly leaving both of them in little shock and seeing their reaction she laugh off)

Y/n: darling for a reason i am a psychologist ( she said smiling)

What do you think will happen next...?
Will she agree...?

Hope you liked this part

Like , share , comment
Tell me about your opinion

Saranghae 💜