150

Chapter 150

    Takuto Hanae listened carefully to Mr. Natsume's advice, but although he could change the IP address, he couldn't take care of it at any time, so he contacted his cousin Harada Wataru.

    Harada Shepherd patted his small chest and said that he would leave it to him.

    Huajiang Takuto and Harada Shiru built a system of several accounts, layered layer after layer, and the two computer experts work together, even if the sea is dry and the stone is rotten, I am afraid they will not be found.

    Huajiang Takuto also contacted Editor Kobayashi and asked him to help with the endorsement. Of course, it is impossible to tell him the truth. Huajiang Takuto was still a little guilty at first, but after knowing this, Editor Xiaolin was overjoyed.

    "Teachers need to open a social account!" Editor Xiao Lin smiled, "No problem, I will arrange it right away." If there is

    anything in the future, readers can directly ask the cartoonist himself online, although the cartoonist may not reply. , But this is a great thing for them!

    Looking at the mountains of letters in the editorial department, editor Kobayashi shed 'moved' tears.

    Hanae Takuto didn't know about these things. Anyway, he just opened a few accounts and forwarded a few messages to answer them. These answers were also questions clearly answered by cartoonists in that world.

    It's just that Huajiang Takuto didn't expect that someone would discover the existence of the account so soon. He originally thought that even if someone found these accounts, he couldn't be sure that they were cartoonists. After all, there are so many fake accounts on the Internet. Open it first, and wait for editor Xiaolin to solve some follow-up authentication issues.

    I can't be asked by readers if this is the account of the cartoonist himself.     However, it was such a coincidence that Hirohito Katsuobu found out

    just after Hanae Takuto's account started to operate, and he had the contact information of Hanae Takuto, and he was so powerful that he went to ask Hanae Takuto.   

  Hua Jiang Tuo Dou: ...  

   Is this how jjxx's own son is treated?

    Knotabagi Yuhito is very enthusiastic.

    [Komae Yuhito: The last time I met Akumi-sensei, I forgot to ask for his contact information [Knotweed becomes the original painting.jpg] Hanae

    Takuto: ...

    Hanae Takuto: You are very proficient in using your own emoticons. 】

    Once you accept the setting that the opposite is the Knotweed Yuhito himself, seeing the Knotweed emoji pack makes people feel very subtle.

    Knotweed Yuren uses the emoticon pack of Knotweed Yuren.

    Hanae Takuto couldn't bear to look directly at him.

    Why did things develop like this.

    Huajiang Takuto patted his face, trying to ignore this sense of disorder that broke the dimensional wall.