35

Chapter 35

    After receiving Wujo Satoru's call, everyone in the high school made preparations for the last contemporaneous person.

    Nagasaki wild rose.

    Yuzu Yuhito and Fu Heihui are especially looking forward to it, they are in the same period.

    After the two of them heard the news, they sat down on the table and chairs near the door, waiting for the arrival of Gojo Satoru and Nagasaki Wild Rose.

    After waiting for a while, the door of the classroom was pushed open from the outside. Fuguro Megumi and Knotabagi Yuhito looked at the door excitedly, but found that the people who came were not Gojo Satoru and Nagasaki Wild Rose as they thought.

    Jianren Qihai pushed his glasses: "Student Knotweed, Classmate Fuhei."

    "Seven Seas!" Seeing the person's true face, Knottaba Yuhito seemed even happier, "It's you!"

    "Don't call me that." Qihai Jianren looked at Yujin Yuzhang disapprovingly.

    "Qi Hai Hai!"

    "I'll beat you up."

    Fu Heihui watched the knotweed Yuren playing tricks in front of Qi Hai Jianren, and sighed helplessly. Although the knotweed has always liked tricks, it was especially exaggerated in front of Mr. Qi Hai.

    Fu Heihui broke into their topic helplessly: "Mr. Qihai, why are you here?" "Mr.

    Gojo called me and said that Mr. Nagasaki is coming soon, and there is a task that seniors need to take you to do." Jianren Qihai said Said.

    "That guy..." Fu Heihui didn't even have to think about it, the person who should have taken them to carry out the mission was definitely Gojo Satoru.

    Jianren Qihai naturally saw Fu Heihui's thoughts, and he explained: "Mr. Wujo is really busy recently. He is dealing with the chain reaction of comics, so he entrusted you to me." Fu Heihui

    nodded : "I understand, Mr. Nanami."

    Yuzuhiro looked at Qihai Jianren from the left and Fuhei Hui from the right: "Don't be so serious, we have to trust Mr. Wujo, since he didn't want to tell us about these things, it means that he has handled this matter wisely." Got an idea."

    "Yeah." The words of Yuzu Yujin gave Fu Heihui a reassurance, indeed, they can't help Wujou much now, but they will definitely not hold back.

    Jianren Qihai looked at their tacit understanding and didn't say anything, but whether such a scene would remind him of his youth is unknown.

    Katsuobu Youruhito looked at Jianren Qihai happily: "By the way, Qihaihai, you came at the right time. The tenth episode of the anime is broadcast, and it's your highlight moment. Let's watch it together!" Jianren Qihai subconsciously wanted

    to Refused: "No, I won't..."

    "Come on, come on!" Yuzuki Yujin smiled and pulled Qihai Jianren, Qihai Jianren sighed helplessly, and sat down in the classroom anyway.