26

Chapter 26

    Everyone in the college can't wait to time travel to the update of the Huaiyu Chapter and learn about Wujo Wu's career in college, but it's a pity that the first similarities haven't been updated yet.

    Everyone is angry, can't jjxx hurry up!

    They continued to slide down, only to find that there was an update, and several people crawled in to read the latest comic.

    The color cover of the manga is specially provided by the male one and the second male, Knotabagi Yuhito and Fukuroe Megumi. The two people go up and down, with the title as the center point, symmetrically divided.

    The necks of the two people were restrained by the palms in the dark, as if they would be strangled in the next second. The two-faced Su Nuo's hands strangled Fu Heihui's throat, and the real person hiding in the dark also stretched out his sinful hands to Knotweed Yourhito.

    The red and black color scheme makes the atmosphere even more heavy. Looking at the title of this episode, everyone seems to feel that the theme of the comic is gradually moving towards a dignified future.

    'Shackles of the Cursed'

    "The hand on the neck of the knotweed is the hand of the super-class curse spirit master." Pang Da touched his chin, "This is a hint that he is already in the pocket of those people Is it..."

    Zenyuan Maki pointed to Fu Heihui at the bottom of the cover: "Their gestures are different. Compared with the arms of the real person who has already rested on the knotweed, the two-faced Su Nuo's hands are more like blocking Fu Heihui Ahead."

    "It can not only protect, but also take Fu Hei's life and invisibility at any time."

    Several people looked at Fu Heihui with complicated eyes.

    Obviously, they remembered the speech of a famous Vipshop, which has been engraved into their DNA!

    Fu Heihui: ...

    Don't carve everything into DNA casually! asshole!

    "It seems that the situation of Knotweed and Fuhei in the comics is not optimistic."

    Zenyuan Maki said with a sullen face: "You can't believe the words of the curse spirit. The two-faced Su Nuo must have plans for Fu Heihui, but it is still unclear. .”

    "Hey, Knotweed, can you talk to Liangmiansu Nuo?"

    Knotweed Yujin closed his eyes, and after a while, he opened them: "That guy doesn't talk."

    Yi Guyoutai sighed: "It's okay, I will always know .”

    They chatted for a few words before continuing to read.

    Everyone thought they would see the story of Yuzu Yuhito and Fu Heihui, but unexpectedly, this chapter is Fu Heihui's home game.

    Fu Heihui fought against the curse spirit with difficulty, and had already decided to die together. At this moment, he remembered the words of Wujo Wu and Liangmian Su Nuo.