145

Chapter 145

    Editor Kobayashi looked at the draft in his hand with satisfaction, and lightly stretched out his hand to flick the manuscript that was passed over. What he held in his hand was the manuscript of the fourth JOJO "JOJO's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable" that countless JO cooks have longed for. .

    Although the Internet is very developed in this era, some painters still prefer hand-painting, and the fax machine still exists in the club. Although Hanae Takuto himself does not care about these things, he respects the preferences of others.

    After editor Kobayashi received the manuscript, he arranged the release time of the manga and the subsequent development as quickly as possible.

    Although the manga artists under him are all supernatural, and it is very difficult to even connect them. They have to rely on Takuto Hanae, but they are indeed the most stable ones. Every manga artist recommended by Takuto Hanae will make some achievements. .

    From their point of view, this is simply a miracle. They have never doubted that these cartoonists do not exist, but they just think it is amazing that Hanae Takuto can find these cartoonists. After all, every cartoonist has different painting styles and narrative methods. The same, it must be a real person.

    If Huajiang Takuto knew their thoughts, he would laugh out loud, because they really do exist, but they are not in this world, he is not stepping on the shoulders of giants, he is moving them here.   

  "Editor Kobayashi, the release time of the Indestructible Diamond has been set." The person who came to report to Editor Kobayashi is a newcomer to the club. He has been here for a long time, and he has more or less heard of the legendary story of Editor Kobayashi, so Kobayashi The editor has also received a lot of envious, jealous or admiring looks, but he has long been immune to these things.  

   "Let me take a look." Editor Xiao Lin took the file from the newcomer, browsed it carefully, and nodded, "Well, just follow the above plan." The newcomer responded, took the     file and left, Editor Xiao Lin looked The newcomer's back is a little emotional.    

 He never thought that "JOJO's Bizarre Adventure" would explode and have a stable readership, but even he himself is now a loyal reader of JOJO, so I'm afraid he has a position to say this.

    Even if you haven't seen JOJO, you must have heard of the stalks produced here. People who like JOJO like it to death, and those who are not interested in JOJO's style of painting really can't enter the pit.

    Editor Kobayashi opened the relevant comment area of ​​JOJO.

    [The fourth part, the donkeys in the production team are not so restful. 】

    【Is Araki updated? No. ]

    [Didn't you say that the fourth part will be released? Damn, it hasn't been released until now, and I'm going to send blades (threat)]

    Editor Xiao Lin looked at these readers who were starving for food through the screen, and felt a sense of pride in his heart.

    He may be the second person in the world to see the fourth part of JOJO.

    In the anticipation of JO chef, "JOJO's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable" finally went live on a certain Saturday, and a booklet was also released at the same time.