thought Hana Takuto dialed him again: "As long as the IPs of cartoonists are different, it's okay to fool ordinary people.

    " Tuo Dou freshly brewed tea.

    "They couldn't find anything."

    Hanae Takuto subconsciously looked at the computer on the table, and nodded with a smile: "I see, Natsume-sensei."

    Natsume Soseki nodded.

    So on a certain day, some people who pay attention to "coming out of comics" suddenly discovered that cartoonists whose identities have been kept secret have opened social accounts.

    One day, the 5G surfing teenager Yuzu Yuhito suddenly found a familiar name on social media. At first, he just swiped past it as usual. After all, there are so many high-quality imitations.

    What must see Xia Xia has no heart, must see Xia Xia updated today, must see Shang Shang...

    wait for the name.

    But this time something is different.

    After the knotweed Yuhito passed by, he instinctively told him that something was wrong, so he hurried back to watch.

    This is a new account, and it doesn't even have fans, but it doesn't prevent Yuzu Yuhito from watching some of the content just released by this new account.

    This new account reposted some content on the Internet about the return of magic spells, as well as some questions raised by netizens.

    [Five cats and cats and dogs: I feel that Wutiao Wu and Xia Youjie get along very badly, hahahaha fights from time to time, I don't know what kind of impression they had when they first met.

    jjxx forwarded: bangs. *

    Master Xia You's dog: I really like Xia Youjie's face, what is his most important thing?

    jjxx forwarded: bangs. *]

    Knotweed Youren: ...

    how obsessed with Xia Youjie's bangs are you?

    [Huzi stickers: Look, Huzi has a lot of hats hahahahahaha [screenshot.jpg]

    jjxx forwarded: The hats were drawn by Akami. *]

    Knotweed Yuren:! ! !

    It turned out that his hat was just casually designed, and wept hard.

    Isn't he the protagonist? Is this the treatment of the protagonist? QAQ.

    Yuzu Yujin looked at the content forwarded by this account, all of which were information related to the return of spells, including but not limited to questions from netizens (not specifically for him, this account took the initiative to answer), official information, etc. Wait...

    Although this new account doesn't have any authentication, Yuzu Yuhito can be sure that this is jjxx himself.

    "Nagizaki, Nagasaki! Take a look at this." Knotaba Yuhito had an unbelievable thought in his mind, he hurriedly patted Nagasaki Ye Qiangwei's shoulder beside him, asking her to help him take a look.

    Kizaki Yaqiangwei shook off his hand in dissatisfaction, completely ignoring the meaning of Knotaba Yuhito, but devoted himself to the phone.

    "Don't bother me with Knotweed now!" Nagasaki Yarose looked at the phone intently, "I'm grabbing the instant kill spell back to fight joint sunscreen." "It's almost time

    , you will affect my performance."

    Yes Yes, as a big IP, Jujutsu Return has also produced a lot of co-branded things after the animation, such as this sunscreen. Although Knotaba Yuhito is not interested, his friend Kizaki Wild Rose is very interested in it. persistent.

    "Give me a postcard, the time has come to test whether I'm right or not!" Nagasaki Ye Qiangwei was gearing up, "If I get Wujo teacher, I'll burn it on the spot." Knotabagi Yuhito pressed in a low voice, "But Wujo teacher is the most sought-after one

    . Well, if you get a postcard from Mr. Gojo, you should be full of European spirit."

    There is nothing wrong with what Yujin Yuzu said, Gojo Satoru, a hot man, has swept the wallets of so many young girls.

    But Nagasaki Ye Qiangwei didn't accept this move at all, she snorted coldly: "I see Wujo teacher's face every day in reality, it almost makes me sick, if I really get drawn, I will walk up to him and pin the postcard On his face!"

    "But last time I saw Nagasaki, you bought a lot of posters of Gojo-sensei." Knotabagi Yuhito was puzzled.

    Nagasaki Wild Rose looked calm, casually playing with the small hammer in her hand: "Oh, that." "I

    bought it to practice nailing people, can't I?"

    Knotaba Yuhito: ...

    It seems that the recent special training has made Nagasaki very tired. It's anger.

    Nagasaki Ye Qiangwei looked at the time and waved her hand: "Okay, Knotweed, I really don't have time to talk to you. If you have something to talk to Fu Hei, he will definitely be willing to listen. "

    Kumizhang Youren: ...

    He really wanted to find Fu Hei, but there were only the two of them here, and Fu Heihui was called away by Wutiao teacher just now...

    Fine.

    Yuzu Yuhito quickly followed jjxx, then switched software, and opened the chat window of Huajiang Takuto.

    [Knotweed Youruhito: Huajiang! !

    Yujin Yuzhang: [Screenshot.jpg] Is this person Mr. jjxx himself!

    Huajiang Takuto:?

    Huajiang Takuto: It's just started, how did you find out? 】

    Huajiang Takuto was shocked, could this be the advantage of his own son?

    [Knotabazu Yuhito: Maybe it's because I read a lot of content about the return of spells, big data pushed it for me. ]

    [Kumizhang Youren: Huajiang Huajiang! You said I went to see the teacher’s friend now, will he give me the contact information [shy.jpg]]

    Hanae Takuto looked down at the message from Yuzu Yuhito, and then looked up at the computer’s “Akuta” See below 'account number.

    Hanae Takuto: ...

    Hanae Takuto replied solemnly: "I don't think so."