7 - Score Score!

"Alright! Let's get up!" Hizashi's loudmouth chanted, the chaotic tune echoing throughout the house- no, the neighborhood. Then, as if things couldn't get worse, the warm blanket you were using as shelter disappeared.

"Let's get up and at 'em!" Hizashi, the blanket-stealing culprit, turned on the lights.

You covered your ears and hissed at the bright light. "Fine, fine! I'll get up!" You whined, doing your best to sit upright. It's moments like this where you miss having Aizawa around.

Aizawa needed to see Recovery Girl the night before, and he never came home. Since classes are back, Nezu wanted the teachers who were injured at the USJ incident to be all up and running to their fullest.

"Get ready, I'll be outside," Hizashi finally left your room.

You did exactly that, stepping outside once you were ready.

Before you even knew it, a motorcycle helmet was flying towards you. Fortunately, you caught it before anything drastic happened.

"Put your jacket on, we're taking Honda out because Aizawa has the car," Hizashi instructed, starting up the motorcycle- which, to your surprise, has a name.

You put down your bag, rummaging through it to find the jacket. "What happened to heads up?" You sighed, still bothered by the helmet that could have knocked you out.

Once you got everything sorted, you got on the motorcycle. "Let's go!" Hizashi exclaimed, driving off with a trail of smoke in his path.

"Eyes on the road!"

。·:*:·゚★, ·:*:·゚☆ I cannot stop twinkling!

"You could've been more careful..." Terrified, you hopped off the motorcycle.

Hizashi, who was completely unbothered, just took the helmet from you and drove off like a psycho.

The jacket he gave you was great, though. You survived through the light rain, and Hizashi was driving like a maniac so you guys didn't catch the harsher winds that would be coming later that morning.

There weren't many people in the room when you arrived. Just the smart people as usual. Momo, Todoroki, Mineta, and Bakugo. For some reason, Iida was a bit later than he usually comes in.

"How are you feeling?" Bakugo's head turned from the window as he heard the door opening.

"Good."

"That's good," he replied, not uttering another word even when Kirishima logged in.

The more people came in, the more chatter formed.

"So that's what that was? It wasn't because a pro hero and I were wearing electric blue helmets and riding to school in a motorcycle named Honda?" You furrowed your brows, noticing you actually got a few stares from people in public. Then again, there was no room for them to stare since Hizashi was speeding the whole trip.

Sero sighed, defeated. "Some grade schoolers told me I made a good effort," the idea of devilish children popped up in his head, sending shivers down his spine.

"Good effort," Tsu teased, her head on the desk as if she was a bit tired.

As if the chatter couldn't get any louder, Aizawa walked in.

Suddenly, everybody teleported back into their seats, terrified of the man. He was completely off his bandages. It's refreshing to finally see him.

"Sir, you're looking better without your bandages," you joked, calling him sir instead of "Dad" or "Aizawa".

"Grandma's treatment was excessive," Aizawa scratched his eye, looking down.

"Today, we're having Hero Informatics. We'll be doing something you kids will like," he announced.