5 - Night, dad

"10,000,000 points!"

That was all you heard as the world around you started to shift. All you could see was the blurred shadows of the people circling you.

"Hey."

You got snapped out of your trance, looking over behind you. Familiar tired eyes met yours. He was the one who tapped your shoulder.

You scanned him up and down. His hair was purple and frizzy. His tired eyes closely resembled Aizawa's. You thought you might've seen him before.

He mumbled something inaudible, the chattering people around you making him impossible to hear.

"What?"

By then, you couldn't move. You could see his face change. He wasn't smiling, but somehow, some way, he looked satisfied.

。·:*:·゚★, ·:*:·゚☆ I cannot stop twinkling!

Your body shot up in a threatening cold sweat as you tried to remember what was happening. Everything had static over it. You looked down at your hands, feeling all fuzzy.

You looked around and saw the purple-haired guy walking away. "Thanks for your help," he said plainly.

Before you could run after him, you find a cold hand grazing against your shoulder.

"Y/n. I need you for a sec," standing beside you was Todoroki.

You couldn't decline as he started leading you over to an isolated place.

Midoriya was waiting there, too. He seemed uneasy.

"Sorry for dragging you all the way here. I need to ask you a question. You can go after you answer it," he cleared his throat. "Your father was Trance, yes?" He asked formally, his voice cold in tone.

"Uh, yeah," you answered hesitantly. He signaled you to leave quickly after.

Instead of heading out, you headed straight into the building.

As you turned the corner, you saw Bakugo eavesdropping on everything.

Before you could say anything, he yanked you towards him. He covered your mouth so you would stay quiet. You instantly resist, grabbing onto his wrist to try to get him off.

"Sorry, Midoriya. Before I start..." Todoroki squinted his eyes in suspicion as he heard your muffled protests. You were not making this situation easier.

His footsteps seem to get louder and louder as he reached the corner. A second set of footsteps later accompanied it.

Todoroki peeked his head around the corner, and so did the curious Midoriya.

Midoriya immediately turned red, as he usually does. Todoroki just kind of stared, trying to process what he was looking at.

Bakugo groaned in annoyance, instantly letting you go.

"Let's talk about this somewhere else, Midoriya," Todoroki dragged the frail boy away.

Bakugo peeked to see if they had left before confronting you. "This never happened," he pointed between you and him.

"You felt sick, so I accompanied you to Recovery Girl. Got it?" Without another word, he dragged you back into the building.

After getting lunch from the unbelievably long line, you two made your way to the usual table.

"Where have you guys been?" Mina pouted.

"Sorry. I felt kinda off, so I went to visit Recovery girl. Bakugo came to get me after," you answered, sitting down next to Mina.