1 - Katsuki's Katsudon

"Y/n, c'mon. I know you're going through a rigid time of your life right now, but you should've at least touched your food," Aizawa sighs, picking up the untouched plate of food by your table.

You never wanted to leave your bed. Ever. Your father died mysteriously a while ago, and you had zero energy to do anything. The memory of the last time you had a shower faded, as well as the last time you got out of that bed.

"C'mon, kid. Your father wouldn't want to see you like this. You want to be a hero like him, right?" Hizashi (Present Mic) kneeled next to your bed, placing a hand on your balled-up figure as he looks at you with an unusual sadness in his eyes.

He's right. Your cheery, humorous father wouldn't want to see you like this. Spending your time under your blanket, sulking about life.

You pulled down the blanket enough to show your eyes, looking at the two men blankly with a hint of sadness in your eyes.

You noticed Aizawa is in multiple bandages wrapped around his body. "What happened?" You ask about the sleepy man, your voice croaky and dry.

"There was a little villain attack back on UA," Hizashi answers.

"Speaking about UA, you're never too late to go. Nezu keeps nagging me about it," Aizawa explains, uncomfortably shifting in his bandages.

Your eyes widen. Hizashi did say you should go out more. You wanted to go, but you're afraid you're not ready yet.

"What is it?" Hizashi asks, tucking his long blonde hair behind his ear.

"Can I go?" You ask, shifting lightly from under the blanket.

Hizashi looked thrilled, excited. And even with Aizawa having his face covered with bandages, you could almost see his tired smile.

"Yay!" Hizashi exclaims, his usual cheery demeanor coming back.

Weakly pushing yourself up the bed, you swing your legs over the edge and sit up.

"You're right, Hizashi. Dad wouldn't want to see me like this," you place your hands on either side of you, pushing yourself up to stand.

You suddenly lost vision, everything turning black for a split second before it came back.

You find yourself on the floor, the two men worriedly calling out for you.

"Y/n!" Hizashi gently helps you up. "I think I fainted for a second," you hold onto Aizawa, head spinning.

"Let's clean you up. You'll need something to eat, too," Aizawa stays in his place as you lean on him, his movements limited from his injuries.

Hizashi then took you to the bathroom and turned on the water, filling up the tub.

You cringed at your foul scent from staying in bed for an extended period of time, your hair extremely greasy.

You got undressed, stepping in as the bubbles from the water rose as the tub got filled. You hug your knees, staring blankly at the water as your hair covers your face.

Hizashi threw in a random bath bomb, the whole room smelling like lush.

Hizashi took a damp cloth and rinsed it in the bath water, cleaning your arms and your face. After he was done, he hung the cloth at the edge of the tub.

"Come out when you're ready, 'kay? Your towel is hanging over here," he pointed to an area you couldn't see. You assumed it was a towel hanger.

You stayed in the tub for a while, scrubbing your hair here and there. You also scrubbed some parts Hizashi missed.