6 - Favorite Flavor

(YouTube video relates to later scenes)

"No. Aren't you supposed to be resting?" Aizawa declined for the 100th time.

You groaned, still on your knees, begging. "Please? I bet Hizashi would say yes!" You say with a pout and crossed arms.

Hizashi leaned back on the couch, his head looking back at you two. "Don't involve me in this," he uttered, knowing this would be a messy argument.

The blonde gulped as he saw the both of you stare at him. "I mean..." Zashi cleared his throat, scratching his head.

"It's just a small outing with her friends. Nothing wrong with that," much to your benefit, Hizashi sided with you.

Aizawa sighed in disbelief, eyeing Zashi.

"Whatever, go out with your friends," Aizawa turned around and stormed away.

"Babe," Zashi called, walking after him.

You could hear Aizawa's voice after slamming a door. "Who goes to a convenience store riding a van?!"

"You're lucky I like you, kid. Now, go," Hizashi whispered before following his boyfriend into their room.

You smiled to yourself, getting ready for the small outing with the squad.

The familiar black van that pulled up invited you in.

"Hi," you greeted, sitting next to Mina like you always do.

"Hi, babe!" Mina hugged, beaming.

Kirishima got up from his seat behind you, resting his head on the top of your backrest. "Did you bring an umbrella? It's getting rainy recently."

"Yeah, some emo guy that I live with forced me to bring it," you joked, the portable black umbrella laying in your bag.

"Hey, bro, we need your playlist," Sero looked at Kirishima from the rearview, jumbling around with the radio.

Kirishima tossed his phone over, letting Sero do the work. "Maybe try helping Sero so we don't crash and die," Bakugo nagged Kaminari, who was chilling in the front seat next to Sero.

"Psh, yeah, I was totally gonna do that," Kaminari lamely brushed him off, slapping Sero's hand away so he could start it up.

The first song to play was "Everybody Talks" by Neon Trees.

The boys did the little harmony at the intro of the song. As expected, Bakugo didn't participate. He gloomily stared out the tinted window like an angry teenager that nobody understands.

"Hey, baby, won't you look my way? You can be my new addiction," Sero started, looking back at you guys.

Sero looked back at the road, not wanting to be the cause of his friend's death. "Hey, baby what you gotta say? All you're giving me is friction," he continued as if he didn't almost hit the car beside him.

Kaminari continued the pre-chorus. Kirishima started to sing along with the two of them when the chorus started to come up.

They sang the rest of the song until it was time for the bridge. Kirishima sang with his slightly raspy, illegally innocent voice. Then came the guitar instrumental, which urged each of them to make guitar sounds with their mouths.

"Hey, sugar, give me all your love. All you're giving me is fiction," Sero started the soft, daydreamy part after the solo.

"Hey, sugar what you gotta say?" Kirishima pointed an imaginary mic toward Bakugo.

Mina got on her seat on her knees, staring at the blonde. Once you realize everyone was staring at him, you looked back to see for yourself.

You could tell Bakugo was trying to hide his smile as he playfully pushed away Kirishima's air mic. "It started with a whisper!" Bakugo continued the lyrics, much to everyone's surprise.