You prefer to stay simple that's why you picked light silver jewelry for you and did light makeup.
Can i come in? Someone knocked at your door. Yes! You said. The door opened and James came inside. He checked you from top to bottom. His mouth was wide opened. You chuckled looking at him. Looking pretty! He left out in low tone. You heard him and smiled at his compliment. Thanks!. You said. Btw if you are ready can we now left for party? He asked. You nodded and picked your bag. Yeah let's go! He smiled and you both went out.

//AT THE PARTY//

James parked the car Infront of a mansion. This was the first time you were seeing this in real life. You went out of the car and your eyes were stuck on the mansion. I have seen such mansions in movies and dramas. You said to James. He laughed. Now this is happening in real life too! He said. You laughed too. He forwarded his hand in front of you, probably to hold your hands. You looked at him and after a min you held his hand. Holding eachothers hands , you both went inside. As you went inside, your jaw almost dropped at floor. Everything was so expensive. How did you manage to be friend with elite class people? You whispered to James. Bcoz the time i became their friend i didn't know they were rich. You nodded.

Hey buddy! Like always you are late! Hanna came and hugged James. I thought i was on time. James smiled. Hi y/n! Welcome here at my place! Hanna said and shaked hand with you. You were so mesmerized by her beauty. She looks beautiful at school but here she is looking like a goddess. You smiled. Oh! Finally you are here!! Hanna run from you as she saw someone arrived. You turned back to see who is the person who made her so excited. Oh Jungkook!

You mumbled to yourself and rolled your eyes

You mumbled to yourself and rolled your eyes. Jungkook hugged Hanna. When you saw him, you found him already looking at you. He winked at you. Such a flirt he is! You greeted your teeth in frustration.

Lemme meet other guests too! Jungkook said breaking the hug. Hanna nodded. He came straight to you and James. Bro, looking handsome as always! James said and playfully hit Jungkook's chest. Jungkook smirked. I'm born handsome! Jungkook spoke. You were standing near them but bcoz Jungkook was here, you tried to ignore him by looking at other things around you. Guys you have fun! I'll be there in a min! James said and left as he saw his other friends. Now you and Jungkook were alone in a corner. Have you done PhD in ignoring people? Jungkook asked you with a smirk. You still didn't responded to him. I wish to ignore you the same way as you are ignoring me but you know it's really hard for me. Jungkook said leaning against the wall.

Do you have any other work or you just flirt with girls? You finally spoke. So do you think I'm a flirt? He asked lifting his brow. Ofc you are! You said and left . He chuckled seeing you leaving from there. She is really hard. He said while laughing.

After some time, you all were gossiping and having fun. The servant came up with juice and dessert. While he was serving, accidentally the juice got spilled over at your dress. Wth you have done? Hanna shouted at her servant. He got embarrassed. Ma'am it was by mistake! I'm sorry! He said while lowering his gaze. You have ruined her dress! Hanna kept scolding him. It's fine Hanna! Let him go. It wasn't his mistake! You said. But your dress is ruined completely! I'm really sorry for that! Hanna pouted.

Why you ladies do such drama? Huh? Y/n can change her dress! Jungkook spoke from no where. You automatically got pissed off. No I'm ok with it- you got cut off by Hanna... Yes yes! That's not a bad idea. Hanna said. You look at her. From where they gonna arrange a dress this time? Come with me y/n! I have something that you may like! Jungkook said while standing up. I said I'm ok! You spoke. Don't be like this y/n! We are friends! Go with him. He will help you! Hanna forced you to go with him. You didn't argued further. Where i have to go? You said to Jungkook. Stop asking questions and follow me. He said and take you to a room. There was a dress already hanging there. You have to wear this. Jungkook said while leaning against the door. I have seen this dress before. You said. Yeah i bought it when we did shopping together. He smirked.

But you said you bought it for your girlfriend! You spoke. I also said that I don't have any girlfriend! I bought it just because i liked it. Jungkook spoke and handed you the dress. Now go and wear it! He said and pushed you towards the changing room. After changing you came out. Jungkook was still in the room waiting for you to come. His eyed landed on you and checked out you with his intense gaze. He was looking at you the same way James looked at you. But the way he was staring you, it gave you butterflies. He slowly took steps near you.

You are looking so beautiful! He said while caressing your cheeks. Seems like he was lost in your beauty. You froze at the spot. There was something change in his tone now. Stop throwing that cheesy lines on me! You said and pushed him back. He came back to his senses. You are looking beautiful just because of this dress! Actually I'm complimenting this dress not you! Jungkook said while frowning his brows. I don't know what is going inside your brain! You said pushing him away and went out of the room. Well i also don't know what is going inside my brain! Jungkook mumbles.

.....to be continued