Chapter Fourteen ㅡ "I want Divorce"

Start from the beginning

This speech astonished Taehyung.

He held Jisoo on the shoulders tightly, and the atmosphere around the couple became chilling. "What did you say?"

The anger from Taehyung didn't intimidate Jisoo . She said in a flat tone, "Let's divorce now. I had a pipe dream."

Taehyung was so angry that he laughed. "Who do you think I am? Do I look like a fool whom you can get married to or divorce at will? Jisoo, you have thought too highly of yourself."

Taehyung became agitated. With a snap, he turned on the light, unbuttoned his shirt, and walked to the bed.

Jisoo looked around, and endless emotions surged up in heart.

This was the second time that Jisoo came to this room. Jisoo felt that years had passed though she and Taehyung just got married a few days ago.

"Taehyung." Jisoo approached Taehyung. "We have different goals in this marriage. We should prevent further mistakes by a divorce."

Taehyung kept unbuttoning his shirt with a cold face.

"The divorce procedure is simple. I will make a reservation tomorrow morning. We can end this mess quickly if you spare some time in the afternoon..."

"Kim Jisoo!" Taehyung turned around and looked at Jisoo coldly. "You're anxious to divorce me. Have you found a new target?"

"Wh-what?" Jisoo stammered, which was rare for her.

Taehyung approached Jisoo with a sullen face. "Do you intend to find another target after the divorce? What a wish!"

After that, Taehyung pulled Jisoo on the waist by his slender hands and pinned her on the large-sized and soft bed domineeringly...

Jisoo lay on the bed with a strong man above her.

She lifted her leg to kick Taehyung on his private parts, but Taehyung inserted his leg between those of Jisoo to solve the problem.

Jisoo was strong, but it was impossible for her to win Taehyung in strength.

Jisoo couldn't break free. This humiliation angered her. "Let go, you jerk!"

Taehyung grabbed Jisoo by the wrists and held them above her head.

Then, Taehyung stared at Jisoo . "Miss Kim, you are good at playing hard to get. Congratulations! Your trick succeeded."

His gaze swept across Jisoo rosy lips, and his Adam's apple rolled up and down uncontrollably. Taehyung thought that it was time to teach Jisoo a lesson via her red lips.