Mixed Feelings: Not Okay = Time Alone

Start from the beginning

Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her to get close to him, because that was exactly where she wanted to be right now. She wants to be in his arms, and just have him hold her close. "Thanks for changing our plans, I know that..." Matt shook his head as he heard Gabby say that, before watching as she laid down in his arms; after which, he grabbed the covers and went ahead to bring them on top of the both of them. That way, they could just get comfortable with each other; but still, that didn't mean that Gabby was done. "I know you wanted to take me out, but I just..." Moving his hand to Gabby's back as he turned his head, Matt kissed her forehead softly. "Hey, look up at me and take a breath." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, doing just that; after which, Matt wrapped his arms around her and then bent down so that he could kiss her softly. Putting her hand on Matt's arm (while also moving in between his legs some more, slipping her legs in between them at the same time), Gabby kissed Matt nice and slowly as it was what they both wanted.

After which, she laid her head down on Matt's chest so that she could listen to his heartbeat; because that was what she really needed right now, she needed to lay her head down on his chest and calm herself down

After which, she laid her head down on Matt's chest so that she could listen to his heartbeat; because that was what she really needed right now, she needed to lay her head down on his chest and calm herself down. And that was something that Matt knew, and the exact reason that they were already in bed with each other. Rubbing her back as he held her in his arms, Matt turned his head and pressed his lips to her forehead softly. "Gabby, I don't need to do anything other than this; not when I know that you're hurting right now, and that means that you don't want to get all dolled up and go out. Rather, you want to be home with me, and just holding me close." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, as that was exactly what she wanted to do right now. She wanted to lay down in Matt's arms as she cuddled up to him in their bed, which he's more than happy to let her do; especially since it means that he gets to hold the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world in his arms, as they also take some time to grieve their loss.

Moving his hand to hers, Matt stroked it with his thumb (while also moving his other hand to her lower back and stroking her side with his thumb); more specifically, he started to stroke the side of her stomach where their twin daughters are growing inside of her. "Your mom says that we can take all the time we want, she has the boys; and we just need to concentrate on each other right now." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, glad that was the case. "I'm glad that's the case." Matt nodded as he ran his hand up and down her back. "They said to take all the time we need, and to just relax; they have the boys, and we have time to be with each other. And I promise that I will cancel any work, because you need me Gabby; you need my full attention, and you need mem to concentrate on you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her that. "And you're okay with that?" Matt agreed with Gabby, before turning his head and pressing his lips to her forehead softly. "Of course, I am Gabby, because I know that this is what you need from me right now."

Gabby agreed with Matt. "I'm just glad that this is the last time I have to deal with this, because I hope you know that I'm done after this." Looking down at his wife as she said that, Matt was a bit confused. "What do you mean baby?" Gabby looked up at Matt as he asked her that, unsure as to why he wasn't understanding what she was telling them; then again, he's a man and doesn't always understand what she says. So, she needs to tell him. "Matt, I'm done when it comes to pregnancies; this is my last one, and I am not getting pregnant again to give you another son."