Mixed Feelings: Not Okay = Time Alone

Start from the beginning

After which, Matt proceeded to hang up his call with them; that way, he could make his way out to his and Gabby's room and hold her in his arms. That was what he needed to do right now, he needed to hold Gabby; and it was actually why Matt was wearing his sweats right now, they both were. They were wearing their sweats, as they aren't in the mood to have sex with each other; not when they're mourning this loss, and because Gabby is taking it really hard. She always takes loosing a child hard, especially when it's something that Matt wants so much; but right now, Matt is not thinking about himself. Rather, he's thinking about his wife as she's hurting right now; and he can see it, he can see how much she's hurting. And that pains him more than she'll ever know. He hates seeing her hurt, especially when it comes to them having children; because this is something that they've always wanted, they've always wanted a big family. And this is just a huge blow. But that's not what Matt's going to concentrate on right now, because she's his priority.

Carrying his phone over to his side table, Matt decided to turn it off as he didn't want to be disturbed; not when he's taking this time to console his wife, and just hold her close to him. But first, he needed to make sure that Andy relaxed. Seeing him on his side of their room (laying down on his bed), Matt smiled as he walked up to his side table; after which, he went to set his phone down on his charger and crouched down. Putting his hand on Andy's head, Matt smiled as he scratched his head. "Just relax, okay buddy?" Andy agreed, before going to lay down; at the same time, Matt got up and took a breath while looking at the woman he loves as she stood at the window with her hands on her stomach. The stomach that used to contain their beautiful twin daughters, as well as their triplet son. And that was what Gabby had on her mind right now, the fact that she lost another one of their sons; their last one, as this is the last time that she was getting pregnant. And that was something that she was going to make clear to Matt as soon as they're in bed.

She just wants to have the man she loves more than anything hold her in his arms and make her feel better; and the truth is, Matt wants to do the same thing more than anything. Like he just said, he loves Gabby so much; and this is really hurting him, the look of pure pain on Gabby's face as he looks at her right now. And he just hopes that he can make her feel better, starting by walking up behind her. Getting close to the woman he loves from behind, Matt smiled as he wrapped his arms around her and put his hands on top of hers (which were currently resting on her stomach); after which, he leaned his chin on her shoulder as they both took a moment to hold each other close. And that was due to the fact that this really is exactly what Gabby needs right now, she needs to be held by the man she loves. "Want to get in bed, and hold each other close?" Taking a breath as she heard Matt ask her that, Gabby turned around and looked at him; after which, Matt decided to step close to her and wrap his arms around her body, like she needs.

Wrapping her arms around his back shortly afterwards, Gabby rubbed it as they both held each other close; at the same time, Matt turned his head and kissed her forehead softly. That way, he can make sure that the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world just stays close to him; because that's exactly what she needs this afternoon, to be held by the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. And that's because it's going to give her comfort, and make her feel extremely loved; heck, it's already making her feel that way. And that most definitely was something that Gabby was enjoying, because she always loves the feeling of Matt's strong arms around her. Pressing his lips to her forehead again, Matt smiled as he whispered to her. "What do you say we do lay down in bed, okay baby?" Looking up at Matt, Gabby agreed; after all, that was exactly what she needs to do right now. She needs to hold the man she loves close to her, and she needs to just get comfort from the man of her dreams; and he's ready to do just that.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

She was already in bed, and waiting for the man she loves to get in bed with her; that way, she could just have him hold her close for a while. But first, it seemed like Andy wanted to get up with her first. Getting up off his bed, Andy jumped up onto the bed (in Matt's spot) before he could get in. "Hey, no." Gabby shook her head. "No, keep him on here baby; he can give us both some comfort." Looking at Gabby as she said that, Matt agreed with her; after all, that most definitely was something that he wanted for her. He wanted to do whatever he can to makes sure that she's happy (or at least as happy as she can be). And that was due to the fact that he hates to see her hurt, but you already knew that. "So, I promise you right now; no sex, just cuddles today. Time as husband and wife only." Gabby agreed with Matt, glad that was the case. "Thanks." Matt shook his head as he heard Gabby say that, before proceeding to lean back against his pillow; opening his arms shortly afterwards, Matt motioned for Gabby to join her in his arms. "Come here."