Chapter 8: Nightmare

Chapter 8

Humiga na muna ako sa sala para magpahinga ng saglit. Pagod nako sa mga nangyayari sa paligid ko. I asked myself this question paulit-ulit. Siguro ako yung mali? Gulong-gulo nako, I mean I need an answer to my questions kase di ko na alam gagawin ko. Habang nagdradrama ako ng ganito, may tumawag sa phone ng bahay. Syempre sinagot ko dahil may ginagawa si mama that time.

*Ring, ring, ring*

"Hello? Who's this po?" I asked the random caller.

"Huyy, kami to!" sambit ng caller.

"Ha? Sino?" napaisip ako bigla kung sino.

"Luh? Di mo na kami matandaan?" tanong ng caller.

"Anyways, nagawa ko na yung pinagagawa mo kaso.."

"Kaso ano?" I asked them.

"Wait- Sino ba kayo?" paulit kong tanong.

"Huyy, it's us, Julie and Hani!" ika ni Hani.

"HALAA! WEH BA?" pagulat kong sabi.

"Yes, yess!" sabi ni Julie.

"Omg! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!" sabi ko sa kanila with matching patak ng luha.

"Ihh, so peke." sabi ni Hani.

"Pero sis, okay ka lang ba diyan?" concerned na tanong ni Julie.

"Yes, actually may mga kaibigan nako rito." sabi ko.

"Baka mamaya ipagpalit mo na kami sa kanila, ah!" palungkot na pagkasabi ni Hani na parang joke.

"Ipagpalit? Kayo? No way! Kayo ang una kong naging kaibigan at sa huli? Kayo ay ang aking uuwian." sabi ko sa kanila.

"So drama, gusto mo lang kami paiyakin, ih. Ain't gonna work." sabi ni Hani.

"Pero thank you sa lahat kase through my darkest times and my happiest times nandiyan kayo palagi." I really meant this kahit palagi kaming nag-aaway o nagkakatampuhan.

"Nukaba, wala yun! Salamat din, ah kase kung wala ka, wala rin kaming sunshine. Walang magpapasaya sa amin." naiiyak na sabi ni Hani sa mga salitang ito.

"Naiyak na si Hani, hala ka! HAHAHA!" patawa pero parang naiyak na si Julie.

"Pero ano update sa buhay mo diyan?" tanong ni Julie.

I tell them all of the problems I have right now and what my situation is because I feel like I want to share it with them since they've always been there with me through happy and sad days. I miss them a lot, but I really do miss my papa too. I'm worried about what will happen next.

They understand me when I tell them what's happening in my life, and they badly want to hug me tightly, but they can't. The least they can do is comfort me like this. They kind of say that Dane is really a mysterious guy. They also say that I should spy on him, but be careful. Once I caught what he was hiding, I got to know him more. But maybe being close with him wasn't a bad idea, Hani told me. But I really need to be careful since I know that Dane isn't really a normal person. I mean, he's not the type of person with whom I can easily become attached. The three of us talked a lot all day. But I suddenly remembered that my mom is in the kitchen, so while we're in the middle of our conversation, I secretly told them to call me on my phone, not the house phone.

I share all the details and everything I know about that guy. But for them, he's completely mysterious, like what I am saying. I even told them what happened that evening when Dane walked me home. But instead of being mad, they kind of flutter. They laughed at me. They said that Dane might just care because he's my classmate and our room president. But I know that Dane did it on purpose; he purposely volunteered to walk me home when I could completely do it myself.

Maybe Dane really just cares? Maybe he's a caring person? I tried to gaslight myself, but I know that I can't do it that much because I know that I hate that guy so much, so I don't know why I feel like gaslighting myself like this to not hate him.

I keep thinking about what Hani told me. What if he only does that because he cares about the people around him? Ugh, I really need to stop gaslighting myself. I'm not even here for a week or more, but I have so much to think about.

Maybe I'm a fool to think that Dane cares about me.

Maybe he volunteered to walk me home because the way to my home is also the way to his home?

Maybe this is all just a dream.

A nightmare-the baddest nightmare of my life.

❥────────❥

043023

Author's Noteᥫ᭡:

Hello, Wooniez! Kamusta kayo? Thank you! For reading the eight chapter of RSP. Feel free to give me your comments on what you think of this Wattpad series! You can also use the hashtag #RSPadayon.

Is this chapter kind of making you sad? I'm sorry, but I need them to flow with the story naturally and freely by expressing their emotions and how they feel. Maybe our sunshine, also known as Cian, is having a hard time adjusting to his life. Do you want to turn the story to the male lead and ask how he is going? What's his point of view? Just wait till they meet, but for now, let's go with the flow of the story. Also, if you notice, I'm putting a hint in every chapter, so find them. See you next next week for another chapter of this Wattpad series cause...

I will be taking a break from writing because I'm kinda busy, thank you for understanding!

Again, thank you!♡