*Katsuki hands were trembling signs of quirk overuse was clear, as this fight has been going on for hours, the villain always running away*

Rukia:aw what's wrong? Are you done? I guess that's why your a vigilante and not a hero anymore

*Rukia laughed in a condescending tone as bakugo gave a loud scream of frustration and tiredness. He used his quirk to dash towards Rukia dodging all her ice moves, before finally slamming his foot on her face sending her to the ground with a concussion. Katsuki breath heavily as he almost fell down but kept his balance, he took some zip ties from his pockets and placed her to a pole, katsuki looked at the civilians with there cámaras on*

Katsuki:stop taking pictures and someone call the police

*Katsuki jumped off the highway using his quirk to jump/fly away. Mitsuki didn't dare move until she could no longer see her son, with a sigh she turned around and walked to her car hugging herself*

Masaru:at least your living with your decision katsuki, i can respect that...

Meanwhile in Greece

Tamaki:thanks again for taking care of Penelope until i get back. The sitter got sick with food poisoning, i told her not to go to that restaurant but did she listen? No she was too busy making goo goo eyes to that new cook. Anyway thanks again i really...

Catherine:oh stop it your far too kind my son you'll give me a cavity!

*Catherine said with a booming laugh slapping Tamaki's back, Catherine grew a smug smile looking at her son in all but blood*

Catherine:so where's the pretty lady~? Still embarrassed after i caught you two in that "massage"

Tamaki:i can do without the air quotes mother. And it was just a massage nothing more, she hurt her back giving Penelope a piggyback ride a few days ago

Catherine:and she was shirtless because?

Tamaki:.....so that she could be more comfortable

*Tamaki mumbled feeling heat growing in his face, Catherine had to hold her laughter as she looked at her son*

Catherine:so again, where is she?

Tamaki:.....hiding in the car, she was too embarrassed to see you

Catherine:.   .   .

*Tamaki walked away from the laughing Catherine, into the living room seeing his daughter drawing a picture with Dedue helping. Tamaki kneeled next to his daughter who looked at him with a smiling face that just filled Tamaki with the need to protect the innocents*

 Tamaki kneeled next to his daughter who looked at him with a smiling face that just filled Tamaki with the need to protect the innocents*

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Tamaki:honey I'm leaving now, you'll show me that picture when i get back ok?

*Penelope got up and hugged her father who hugged back not caring that now he had a bit of egg salad on his shirt*

The mechanic (Old Version)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें