Getting nice and close to Matt, Gabby smiled due to the fact that she knew that was the case. Why she's doubting that, she was no clue. But right now, she has no need do doubt her loving husband; rather, she just needs to lean up and kiss him softly. And that was exactly what she just started to do, she kissed him softly and took things nice and slow with the man of her dreams. "God, I love you so much." That's when Gabby heard Andy bark. "And I love you too Andy." That's when Matt and Gabby both heard Jay walk up behind them. "Actually, I think he's barking because I just came out with Max." Turning around to look at Jay, Gabby smiled. "Hey, we didn't expect to see you until we visited." Jay was confused. "Oh, do you have..." Gabby nodded. "Well, maybe we're hoping." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that. "Do you want to tell him?" Gabby smiled as she heard Matt ask her that, before looking at Jay. "Me and Matt think that the doctors were wrong when they first told us how many kids we're having, and we think we're having twins instead."

After hearing Gabby say that, Jay was a bit shocked; especially since he knows exactly what she's talking about, because he's had the same experience in the past. In fact, they went to the same doctor as them. And they told them that they were having two daughters, yet they ended up having a boy and a girl; so, maybe Matt and Gabby had something to it. "I have to say, I wouldn't be shocked if that happened." Matt was confused as he heard Jay say that, unsure as to why that was the case. "What do you mean?" Jay smiled. "We went to the same doctor back in Los Angeles, and we got told that we were having two daughters; but we ended up having one daughter, and a son." Gabby agreed with Jay as he said that, well aware that was the case. "Well, then I think that this most definitely can happen unfortunately." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before rubbing her back. "So, listen; we were going to go up and see you guys just to say hi, but I think we'll do it after we go get a scan to see whether we're really having twins." Jay agreed.

"Well, I hope that you guys get the news that you guys want to have." Matt agreed with Jay as he said that, well aware that was the case. "And I hope that you guys get news that you guys are going to get out soon, because I know that would be the news that I would love to have gotten so soon after giving birth; but now, we're going to go up. Maybe we should go see Alex first." Jay then thought about it. "Actually, how about you do that, and I can get Natalie to come join us? Then you can talk to her, and she can get you that scan you want?" Matt agreed with Jay as he said that, really liking that idea. "Thanks Jay." Jay agreed with Matt as he said that, before smiling at him. "Well, I like that idea." Jay smirked as he heard Matt say that, before watching as he walked away with Gabby so that they could both go see his wife; at the same time, Jay turned his head to look at Max. "Okay, let's go to the washroom and take a quick walk Max; you need to get some exercise." Barking, Max agreed as he proceeded to make his way over to the grass right now.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Making their way up to the NICU, Matt and Gabby both smiled as they find themselves having happy memories here instead of having bad memories here; and that was due to the fact that they're happy that they had the twins here, because that was exactly what they both wanted to do. They wanted to have the boys here, even though they had them early. But now, they are happy and healthy; and that was all that mattered at the end of the day, that they're happy and healthy. They just hoped that they don't need to be here again. That was the last thing that they wanted, and they are both happy with each other. But now, they are ready to find a bunch of things out; including whether they are going to be having twins, or not. But first, they need to visit Alex. Well, after they run into Natalie (well, Andy did). "Hey, watch it." Looking down, Natalie saw a service vest. "Oh, I'm so sorry sir." Turning around when he heard Natalie say that, Matt just smiled. "No, it's okay; I should've kept him close." Natalie agreed with Matt, smiling at him.