𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘢 𝘰𝘯 𝘠/𝘕

(y/n)- your name
(n/n)-nickname
(h/c)-hair color
(h/t)-hair texture
(e/c)-eye color
(s/c)-skin color

A bit of character backstory

You and April has been best friends sever seen she accidentally stumble upon you ripping a Kraang solider to shedders with your tentacles (similar to nightmare Sans one) and after trying to convince her that you are not some killer she finally believed you. You were seven and she was eight years old at the time when that happened after that April has been like an older sister to you and you're like a younger brother to here.

Unlike April, you couldn't go to school because of your inhumane characteristics such as your sharp teeth, your six black tentacles on your back that black slime on the left side of your face and your cat like (e/c) eyes

(Fun fact: No matter how much you try to wash the slime of it always come back)

So instead of going to school you've lived in a run downed apartment with everything in a room which has in a kitchen, a bathroom and a bedroom as I said all in ONE room.

You're the dead son of a scientist that works under Shedder for years now. When you were five you sadly died in a car accident and your mother decided to play god and bring you back to life by injecting tampered ooze that was black into you causing you to look like how you were now. At the age of seven you found out what your mom does for a living and ran away from home.

So here you are a slightly narcissistic fifteen years old who has a love for Lemon Demon living in a run downed apartment with inhumane characteristics and strength.