Rescuing Snowfall And Soundwave From Unicron: Part 2

Începe de la început

Soundwave was scared about his safety and his mate's safety and his unborn sparkling safety. He slowly backed up but soon he heard a voice coming through his com link. It was Vehicons corresponding with their master. With their master corresponding back to them.

"Master. There's no way in. We tried everything." The voice of the Vehicon said to his master through the com link.

"Try everything. Give everything you got. We are not stopping until we get my daughter back and Soundwave back. Do you understand and is that clear?" Megatron's voice said and replied back to the Vehicon giving full authority through the com link.

"Yes, my Lord." The voice of the Vehicon said and replied back to his master through the com link.

Soundwave went and he immediately used his com link that was located on the side of his helm. He then went and he pressed it with his digits. He then tried to communicate with his master. Hoping that it will work. Because this looks like the only option and the only way to get help.

"Master. Lord Megatron. Please if you can hear me. Just say yes or I can hear you." He says to his master. Hoping he got through to his master through the com link. Which he did. He heard him.

"Yes. I can hear you." He replied back to the voice through the com link. "Wait. Soundwave. Is that you?" He asked him through the com link.

"Yes. It is, master. Master. Where are you? I am going to send a bridge to your location and both Snowfall and I will come out." He said to his master through the com link.

"Right. I am sending you the location and the coordinates to you right now, Soundwave." He said and replied back to Soundwave through the com link.

Soon Soundwave got the coordinates and the location. Soundwave had no choice but to use the bridge. He knew that it wasn't good for his unborn sparkling. But he thinks that it may not hurt or harm the child because the child isn't developed yet. He immediately opened a bridge. Snowfall immediately held tight. Soundwave immediately turned and he ran.

Sideways immediately threw his blade which was almost shaped like an ax and it went through the bridge.

Megatron waited until he saw a bridge opening. He then saw Soundwave run out of the bridge holding and carrying Snowfall. Megatron immediately ran over and he took his daughter and he immediately hugged her. Snowfall hugged her sire until both her and her sire heard someone gasp.

*"Gasps."*

They turned and they were shocked at what they were seeing. Soundwave had a blade go right through his back and straight into his chest.

"SOUNDY!!!!" She yelled and shouted. Shocked that she saw a blade right through her mate's back and chest.

He slowly looked down and he saw a blade had gone through his back and straight into his chest. He looked up at his master and he looked at his sparkmate. He immediately collapsed. Megatron quickly sat Snowfall down. He immediately ran over to Soundwave. He slowly lifted Soundwave up. He slowly lifted his visor up and he saw his optics were dimming.

"We need to get back to the ship, sire." She said to her sire.

"Yes, I know." He replied back to his daughter.

"I... will... use... a... bridge." He said to Snowfall and to his master in a weak voice

"No, Soundwave. You are too weak." Megatron said to Soundwave.

Soundwave really didn't care; he was more worried about everyone's safety. He went and he used a bridge. He used every amount of energy that he had. Everyone immediately ran through. Soon the bridge closed. They finally got back on the ship. Megatron quickly ran to the med bay.