Chapter 3

Stiles PoV
When we first walked into our new school, I was really nervous. I have always been a quite, dorky guy. "Calm down," I heard Stuart say from next to me. I sighed and tried to calm down. Then I saw this girl. Her long, strawberry blond hair was in curls going down to her hips. She had beautiful green eyes, and adorable dimples. She looked up and saw me starring at her, then she smiled at me and carried on her conversation with the brunette in front of her. I just walked to my first lesson, trying to hide the crush I knew I had on this girl.

Halfway through my lesson, this boy started speaking to me, "hey, I'm Scott, are you new?" "Yeh, my name is stiles stilinski, my dad made us move to beacon hills because his job," I answered. "You going to try out for lacrosse?" Scott asked me. "I don't know, maybe" "well if you do decide to try out, you can walk for try outs with me, it will give you a better chance if your with me because I'm team captain," Scott explained to me. "Okay, I think I'll try out," Scott just smiled at me then carried on listening to the teacher. I like Scott.

------------------ at tryouts ------------------
I walked down for lacrosse tryouts with Scott, I was quite nervous. "Hey, you don't need to be nervous, just try your best," Scott said to me. Scott sat on the bench, watching me while I did my try out. When I, and the other people finished, we waited for them to tell us who's on the team. Scott waited with Ms. Then a man came over to us with a clipboard in his hand. "These are the new players on our team, Jeremy Montgomery, Toby Salvatore, stiles stilinski," I didn't listen to the man anymore I just jumped up and high five Scott. We laugh then we walk off. "Good job man" Scott said to me. "Thank you for helping me'" I was about to get into my jeep, when I realised Stuart took it to get home. "You okay?" Scott asked me. "Not really, my brother took my jeep to get home" "well, I can give you a ride, if you want" "yes please," I said, relief obviously visible in my voice. Scott smiled at me. "Get in," Scott shouted happily at me.