Let's Get Out of Here and Head to the Hospital

Start from the beginning

"It's just easier, and I'm just going to be working from home most of the time; so my mom can just held, and that'll be fine. We can wait a bit." Matt smiled at her, before watching as she looked at her phone. "You know, we don't need to go to a hotel if you don't want to." Looking up at Matt as he said that, Gabby thought about what he wanted to do. "I mean if you want to. I know we said that we'd stay here and live here but..." Gabby looked at him. "Let me guess, you're changing your mind?" Matt took a breath as he made his way over to Gabby so that he can sit down with her on their bed, facing her so that they can talk; and that's exactly what he did. He moved close to the woman he loves as he sat down on the bed with her, while also moving his hand to her stomach; after which, he leaned in and kissed her softly. Moving her hand to Matt's neck, Gabby smiled as she took things nice and slow with the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. "I love you." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that was the case. "I love you too, and I am just thinking about the future." Smiling, Gabby agreed with her husband. "And I may have done something."

Gabby was confused as she heard Matt say that. "What did you do?" Matt smiled. "I may have added some more staff to the payroll." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "More specifically, staff that can help with the cooking. I got us a chef, who works for us. And that will be working for us at the big house. I mean if you want that. If you want to stay here, then I'll understand and..." Gabby then stopped her husband, before proceeding to lean in and kiss the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. "I love that idea, and I am so glad you did that." Matt smirked. "His name is Pascale, and he's a graduate of the Cordon Bleu." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, loving the sound of them having a chef who was taught at the Cordon Bleu. "Okay, well then I think I can stay at the big house again; as long as we're safe." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, because that was something that he could easily guarantee. "And we will be because we have security. Also, I'm tired of being hidden just because we need to stay safe."

Thinking about it, Gabby agreed as he was right; they can't stay hidden, and they need to go out. "Then let's go there and see whether I like it, and I want to be sure that I feel okay before we bring the boys there." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, smiling at his beautiful wife; after which, he got close to her and then wrapped his arm around her. Leaning in, Matt smirked as he took things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "I love you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, smiling due to the fact that it was exactly what she wanted to do. "Then what do you say we get out of here, and we can head to the hospital?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, ready to do just that; that way, they can make sure that they go see whether they're going to have twins. And that was something that she was really excited to find out. Whether they were going to be having twins. And there was just something about them going out together that was perfect, as it was what they want to do.

"Let me just get Andy ready to go, then we can go." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "Want some help with the dog food?" Matt shook his head. "Just put it back in the bag, we already have some more at the other place remember? Makes things easier in case we ever forget something." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case; and that was all thanks to what Matt did. He thought ahead of time, and just made sure that they always had exactly what they need; and they have it everywhere they live, in all of their homes. And that just made her love him more than anything in the entire world, which he most definitely does know; but at the same time, Matt also made sure to pack up a getaway bag for Andy. A bag that included his treats, as well as some of his toys; because he needed to have some for when they are at home, so that they can give him the treats that they need to have with each other. And boy, are Matt and Gabby happy that they're out of here; because it's what they both want to do.