After hours of driving, we finally arrive back at my house. Rohan drops me and my sister off and Sam kisses Maria on the hand before they reverse onto the road. With Maria in my arms, I walk up to the door and unlock it. Why are there pink heels on the floor? My mom definitely does not own those..

All of the possibilities race through my head as I climb up the stairs while Maria dozes off, her dark hair falling around her face. By the time I reach Maria's bedroom, a muffled sound coming from the ensuite catches my attention. They must be in the shower.

Carefully, I place Maria in her bed and cover her in a soft blanket. I can't leave not knowing who is in that bathroom. Without waking my sister up, I knock quietly on the door.

"Karina?" There it is. The beautiful voice I have been longing to hear for weeks. That sound is enough to make shivers pass through my whole body. Seconds later, pure silence fills the room and the door slowly opens. I was not prepared for what was about to happen.

The moment our eyes meet, I get that feeling. Her beautiful eyes scan my body, a slight smirk appearing on her face but it soon disappears. Naomi's towel is clinging onto her body for dear life as she looks up at me.

Before she could say anything, I step into the steaming hot bathroom and close the door behind me."why are you back?" She asks, that smile making another appearance on her pretty face.

"I snuck out." I reply, taking a step towards her. Naomi tucks a strand of wet hair behind her left ear. After, I reach out and tuck another piece behind her right ear.

A flush of red is now left on both of her cheeks. "I missed you, Naomi" I say.

"I didn't!" She replies with, smiling.

"You haven't changed much, have you?"

"Of course I have, but you are just so stupid to notice". Sure love, I notice everything. A tear slowly dances down her face but I wipe it away. "Hey, have you been crying?".

"No.." It's so horrible seeing her upset. "I'm here for you, okay?". She nods but looks down at my trousers and a cute laugh exits her mouth."Unexpected visitor?"

It was expected. "Am I doing this to you?" Isn't it obvious? The way she is looking at me is so..

She could literally fuck me right now and I wouldn't stop her. That dream from last night could be turned into reality.

Naomi bends down and picks up the products from the counter, her hair sitting perfectly around her shoulders. I really need to calm down.

She turns the door handle but before she could leave, I grab her waist and spin her so she is facing me. Her breathing suddenly increases as she looks into my eyes."Valentino.."

"Yes, love?" The words about to leave her beautiful mouth were interrupted by the clatter of bottles on the tiled floor. "Let me help" I say.

We both pick up everything, our heads so close to each other that we could easily kiss right now. At one point, our hands touch and she smiles subtly. Once everything was back in her hands, we stand up. But this time, our bodies are touching and Naomi is pressed against the door. Her wet towel is making my shirt see-through and she is looking.

The things we could do right now but my sister is on the other side of the door.. "Do you want to see something?" She asks. I practically loose focus and my hand accidentally catches on her towel. It slips..

And my eyes have been blessed, yet again."I'm so sorry" I say. Her whole body is displayed in front of me and her eyes are not leaving mine. Everything I am thinking cannot be put into words. I take a few steps back, keeping my eyes on hers.

But she starts to unbutton my shirt slowly, revealing my slightly wet chest. From the look on her face, I can tell she is pleased. "Fuck, Naomi"

"Please do" She says, scanning my body. With my hand, I lift up her chin. Passionately, I press my desperate lips against her soft ones. I have been aching for this so badly. Her lips on mine. The kiss breaks apart for a second, a smile stretching across her face and she suddenly kisses me back again, even harder. Fingers gently slide down my chest, carrying on until they reach my pants. "Keep going" I plead.

Her hands quickly unbutton my pants and they drop to the floor. "Good girl" I whisper, but her hand soon covers my mouth."Shh.." Before I know it, she has taken control. She throws me against the sink and grasps my neck with both hands. A loud thud from outside stops us from going any further..

_________________________________________

Well..

🗝️✧.*
Chapter~ seven
Words~ 1447

Vote if you enjoyed