Chapter 3: One Night Stands

Start from the beginning

Where am I? This place doesn't look familiar at all. If it's not Harry's house and it's not Louis', where the fuck was I?

There is shuffling on the other side of the bed and I realize exactly where I am and who I'm with.

I'm with Zayn Malik. At his house. I had slept with him. Harry and Louis where going to kill me!

I slept with my English teacher!

I mean... He's only technically a substitute teacher, which I had tried to explain to Harry and Louis but they just wouldn't hear me out.

I hadn't gone to school the first day, to hung-over from the night before to make it out off my bed and into school. I had decided to just skip it. What could I be missing that could be so important?

My mom had come home from her early shift as a nurse so she told me to at least go to football practice. I had mumbled an "Okay, fine mom I'll go to practice." Before hauling myself into my new car.

I had arrived at school and saw both Louis and Harry coming my way. That instantly brought a smile to my face; I loved those two like brothers.

I had hopped out of the car instantly becoming more cheerful. The mood change was all thanks to seeing my two best mates.

As they got closer my bright smile faded into a guilty expression. They were disappointed in me, I could tell.

"Why weren't you here today Niall? To hung-over to even try and make it to the first day of school?" Louis had asked shaking his head disapprovingly.

"Look Nialler, this is our last year, you can't keep acting like this. The only way you'll get into Uni is with a football scholarship and even then you need some decent grades! How bout you start trying a little harder and actually show up to class mate?" Harry had asked concern etched in his voice.

Harry and Louis had become second parents to me and I really appreciated them. They would always look out for me; they'd always have my back. I knew what they were saying was true; I really did need to try harder.

"Sorry guys. Look I promise I will alright? I'll be here tomorrow on time and every day after that... Except Saturday and Sunday of course." I had said with a smirk playing on my lips.

"Alright, we'll hold you to that Niall. Harry and I expect you to be here on time and ready to learn. Understood?" Louis had asked with a smirk that matched my own.

"Yes Louis Tomlinson, sir!" I had shouted.

"Alright smart-ass calm down, Haz and I have some news." Louis had said, somewhat excited.

"Are you two finally together? Did you two hook up? What? Tell me! You know I hate suspense!" I had shouted looking over at Harry whose cheeks were as red as a tomato.

"N-no we aren't together! Why would you say that? Anyway stop shouting will you? It's like I'm the one with the hangover and not the other way around." Harry had said, massaging his scalp. He had had a strange look on his face; I hadn't pointed it out though.

I had looked over at Louis with my brow raised in question. What was going on with those two? They've been acting so weird and mysterious lately... Maybe they are dating...

I hadn't asked any further questions on that subject. Instead I had asked what the news was.

"We got a new English teacher! He's like two years older than us, likes art, good taste in music, and there's a strong possibility he's bi." Harry had said looking rather excited at the fact our new teacher might actually be somewhat decent, unlike the rest of our teachers.