91

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

Karan had his lunch with a smile as he was happy that teju is taking care of his lunch. Whole day he was busy too much with his work and meeting.

After finishing his work he left office. He was too tired but was excited to meet teju and sia.
It was almost 8 in the evening when he reached home. He had not informed teju about his arrival. Before reaching home he brought flowers and chocolates and pizza for teju and sia.

When he reach home he had a big smile on his lips looking at the scenario.

In house, teju sia and maria were playing hide and seek.
It was sia turn to find teju and maria. And she was looking all over the living room with a cute pout on her face.
Teju knew she is getting upset of not finding them so she came out and sia jumps on her saying I found u..
Teju and sia both were giggling and maria was adroing them.
When sia saw at the door, karan was standing she loudly scream.. Pappa.
Teju also looked there.

Maria went inside giving them privacy.

Sia jumps from teju hold and ran to karan.
Karan had flowers and pizza so he couldn't take her so teju came there to hold the thing's.
Karan kiss on teju cheeks giving her the flowers.
Karan: this is for u my love.
Sia make a sad pout and asked
Sia: no gift for me?
Karan picks her and then says.
Karan: how can it be possible that I will not bring anything for you. This is for u.
He gave the chocolate.
Teju kept thr flowers and pizza on the table and went to get water for him.

Karam takes sia ans both sat on the couch.
Karan: so what my Princess did whole day.
Sia started telling him in her broken language.

Karan was just smiling.
Teju came with tea and water for him..

Teju; how was ur day.
Karan; too busy. This office is messed up. I need to work a lot to get this sorted.
Teju: so should I come with u.
Karan; will see. If needed will call u.
Then they talk for a while. When Karan phone beeped with a message.
Karan and teju both looked at each other.
It was from a number.
Saying: hey handsome. Had ur dinner?

Karan ignore the message but teju had a frown on her face. Karan notice that..
Karan: ignore. I know u r getting upset. I don't know who is this and I will not entertain anyone. I just love u and want u whole life.
This brought a big smile on her face.

Teju: but atleast u should find out who is this.
Karan: okk. Let me see. He open the message and read previous message and understood this was Shamita.
Karan; this is Shamita number. She is our new client and would be working with from next week. .
Teju: ok. But why she is messaging u at this hour. Pls stay away from her.
Teju said this with cute pout and karan couldn't control and kissed her pout 
Karan: my baby is getting jealous? That's nice.
Teju got irritated.
She was about to get up from the couch but karan pulled her and she falls on his lap.
Sia saw both of them and start laughing.
Sia: mamma gir gayi..
Teju felt embarrassed.  Even karan started laughing.

Teju: u two are impossible.
Leave I will go.
Karn: no never. I won't leave u for anything. Don't even say this again.

Teju: ok baba. Now let's eat. I m hungry .

Sia: yes papa.. Pizza time.
Karan: ok. Give me 5 minutes I will get fresh.
Sia: papppa jaldi jaldi. Sia very hungry.

Karan laughed and went to get fresh.

Here teju took sia ans made her sit on the dinning table. And opens the pizza box.
Teju: which one u will have?
Sia kept her finger under chin and showed as if she is thinking and it is very big question.
Teju looks at her and clicked her pic as shw was looking too cute.

Karan came there and then they all had their food.
After dinner Karan asked teju if she and sia wants to go for a walk.
Teju said ok and sia start clapping as she wanted to go out.
Karan: ok. We will go in society garden for a walk. Sia can play in the play area.
Teju said ok and all left.

Karan and teju were walking and sia was running all over the play area.
Teju then went to her and helped her to go on swings and then on slides.

Sia was happy yo be in the play area.
After a while it was getting late so Karan asked them to go.
Karan;  sia teju come. Let's go.
Sia: pappa 5 mins. Plssss
Teju: baby, we will come again. I promise.
Sia: no mamma, sia wants to play slides.
Teju: ok 2 mins more.
After that we will go.
Sia : otte.
Karan after 3 mins again said chalo.
This time sia came without any argument.
She was so tired that she slept in teju arms only.
Karan: are ye to so gai.
Teju; she was tired. Today she played in the afternoon also. Hers legs must be paining now.
Karan: ok.
They all enter the house and then teju made sia sleep on the bed. She went inside and brought her clothes and oil.
She made her change in sleep only and took the oil.
Karan: what are u doing.
Teju: giving her a foot massage. She is tired. So after some time her legs would pain in sleep. So ..
Karan: nice.
He also slept on the other side of the bed.
He was also tired so slept in no time.

Thats it for today.
Keep voting.