48

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

Teju finsh the work and Karan felt happy as he wanted her to help him. But suhani aa gai.
Teju got up and was about to go when Karan holds her hand.
Karan; can I ask u one thing.
Teju: u can ask.. U don't need permission.
Karan: were u jealous sometimes back..

Teju felt ki chori pakdi gai.
Karan: tell me. Did u feel jealous seeing her close to me.
Teju: aisa kuch nahi.
Karan jooth. Saying this he pulled her close and she falls on his lap.
Her hairs falls on her face due to sudden jerk..
Karan moves her hairs and cups her face lovingly.
Karan : say it. U were jealous.
Teju nodded in no.. Words had died in her mouth.
Karan: to fir, aasu kyu the...
Teju looks at his face.
Karan: I notice everything about u biwi.
When u saw us tears were there in ur beautiful eyes.
I have already told u that she doesn't matter to me. And it was just an accident.
But if u felt bad I am sorry and I will maintain distance from her.
Teju: sacchi?
Karan: haa sacchi.
Teju felt nice and she hugged him tightly and Karan also responded.
They heard clapping sound that's when they came out of their world and teju realize their position. She was full red and Karan liked her shyness.
She got up and ran to washroom.

Karan pov: ye pal itna accha kyu laga. Why I wanted her to not misunderstand me. Why I wanted to clear it.
Am I? Is it that important? When she said she trust me i felt on top of the world.
I m so confused with all the feeling. I need to sort out soon..

After sometime all 3 went for dinner. Teju was feeling better now. She was going to help km and chachi. But they didn't allow her.
Chachi: u take rest. We will do all the arrangements.

Teju: but I had rest for all the day. And I m feeling better. Let me help you.
Omi came there and said: bhabhi, u should rest. Aur aapko itni chinta hai to let suhani help them. Kyu suhani u can help mom and badi ma right.
Suhani had no words as she couldn't deny in front of karan.

Omi smirks at her and she went to help km and chachi.
Kd and chacha were discussing something with karan when his eyes felt on teju.
Teju was also looking at him but when there eyes met she look down and her cheeks turns red remembering their moment..

They all sit for dinner and omi was noticing both of them from a long time..
Once dinner was finish teju help km and chachi. Suhani went to her room.
Sia was her grandfather..
Om: bhai let's go out for a walk.
Karan: yes. Come.

Both were walking in the garden.
Om: bhai, is everything ok between both of u.
Karan: yes. Why u asking so.
Om: nothing. I just felt something.
Karan: all good don't worry.
Om: hmm I can sense. Bhabhi is very nice person. She always tries to keep u happy.
Karan: yes. She is something different. Not like other girls. And the way she trust me no one did till today.
He narrated the incident what happened sometime back. Also told him about his confused feeling.

Let me tell first Omi and Karan and very close and they share everything with each other.

Om now was sure and had decided to keep suhani away from them and send her back.
Om: can I say something to u..
Karan: yes tell me. U don't need permission.
Om: bhai, u have started falling for bhabhi.
Karan : no, this can't be. I only love krisha.
Om; bhai, come out of ur denial mode pls. I can clearly see it in ur eyes. U like her and now u have started loving her also.
Karan looked at him with shock.

Om: let see like this.
When u r in office u always search for her..
Right or wrong?
Karan; right..
Om: jab wo akele gadi se jati hai. U r worried for her till the time she reach home safely.
Karan nodded in yes.
Om: that day when she got angry on u. U did everything to talk to her as u can't see her angry on u.
Karan felt sad remembering the day but said yes.
Om: when she got hurt u were hell worried. U forgot to breath. Right.
Karan again said yes.
Om: bhai, u r in love. Accept it. It will be better for ur future.
Aur aisa nahi hain ki agar aap krisha bhabhi se pyaar karte the to unke baad kisi se pyaar nahi kar sakte.
Sahi insaan mile to fir se aap pyaar mein pad sakte ho.. Think about it.
Karan: I know what u want to say. But.... Mujhe guilty feeling aati hai ki kahi main krisha ko dhoka to nahi de raha.
I hope Tu samazh raha hai mera confusion..
Om: bhai, krisha bhabhi bhi yahi chahati hongi ki aap firse jeena seekho.
I know unko jake jyada time nahi hua aur itne jaldi fir se kisi relationship, pyaar ye sab cheeze kaisa feel hota hai. But pyaar ke liye ek moment bhi kafi hai.. Aap bahot lukcy hai ki ye aapko dobara mila hai.. Aur ab isse kisi kimaat par mat khona.

Karan was in deep thinking now.

Ok left from there and karan went to his room.

Aaj ke liye itna hi..
Keep voting.