34

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

Teju comes with schedule and inform karan about it.
Karan is busy in his laptop and says ok..
When teju was about to go karan stop her
Karan: I didn't knew my wife is so much loved in the office and would be missed.
Teju was looking at him with confusion.
Teju: I didn't get u.

Karan: I just saw when u enter how everybody came to u to meet u and ask about the details of ur married life.
Teju blush as she remember her friend asking about the first night..

Karan: so what did ur friend ask u that u were blushing so much. 😉
Teju; nothing. It's secret between me and my friend.
Karan; ok.. But i was involved in ur talk so thought to ask u..

Teju didn't say anything but was just rooted to her place..
Karan: it's ok. I was just teasing u. U can go.
Teju ran from there.
Her heartbeat was fast as she was remembering the moment which made her blush. (About the first night)

Teju call km and ask about sia.
Km tells her that first she cried a bit then we made her diverted towards the photo album of ur marriage so she is ok now.

Teju felt bit relax. She finished her work fast and then went to karan cabin.
Karan was busy in a online meeting so he just gesture her to sit.

Teju sat on the couch.
Karan finish his meeting and then move towards the couch

Karan: what happened. Is everything ok?
Teju; yes. All good. I finished my work. And it's lunch time so thought of asking u.
Karan: yes, I am also done with the work.
Let me call om also here.
Karan calls omi for lunch. They all have their food.
Teju then moves towards her desk as she needs to check one file.
She first went to washroom and was inside.

There she heard two girls speaking who didn't notice teju.
Girl1 : did u see that tejaswwi is back from leaves..  She was wearing such expensive mangalsutra. And the bracelet was of diamond.
Girl2 : yaa. I noticed that. Pata nahi kis aamir ladke ko fasaya hoga. Itna saara expensive jewellery to koi big shot he de skata hai.
Girl 1: ha ha. Aise ladkiya sirf gold digger hoti hai.. Aamir ladko ko fasao and aish karo.. Bloody middle class people.

Teju hear it all and was having tears.
She sat there for a while crying. When she was done she came out and saw no one was there.
She quickly wash her face and moved towards her desk and started doing her work.
Karan had gone to other department for a round when he came back he saw teju was reading a file but was lost somewhere.
He went to his cabin and called teju.

Teju corrected her look as she didn't want Karan to notice her face.

As she open the door Karan looks at her red eyes.
Karan: close the door and come here.
She did what he said.
His cabin had a secret door which leads to a small room. This was made for him to rest. It had a bed, coffee machine, microwave, and a small cupboard for his extra clothes.
Karan takes her to that room and locks it.
He made her sit on the bed. Holds her hand and asked her lovingly.
Karan: did u cried? Why ur eyes are red. Tell me ..
Teju: no I didn't cry.  might be something went in my eyes while washing the face.
Karan: do u think I am mad to believe this.
Teju couldn't control and hugs him.
Karan was shock as this was their first hug.. (After marriage)
He didn't hug her back but again ask her.
Tell me did some one said something to you?
Teju started crying more. She had never heard such mean things about her character. But she knew if will tell karan he will get angry and might do something..
Karan: I am asking u for the last time, tell me what made u cry.
Teju felt scared hearing his loud voice.

Teju told him everything..
His anger was on cloud nine.
Karan: how can someone say such thing.
I will make sure both the girls would face appropriate action.
Teju; no pls don't do anything.
It's just that I never heard such things about myself so I was crying. But i don't want this to go ahead. This will created unnecessary gossip.
Karan knew she will not let him do anything. So he will not tell her anything but will surely take an action.
How can someone say such bad words to his wife.

He wipes her tears and kissed on her forehead.
Karan: pls don't think about such people. U r not at all like what they said. Believe me. U r an angel and i can see how much love u have inside u. And how selfless u r.
Teju felt butterflies in her tummy hearing him praising her.

Karan: now do one thing. Get fresh and then go home to ur sia. She will make ur mood good.
Teju smiles hearing her name.
Teju gets up and was about to open the door when she turns and goes near Karan and kiss him on his cheek and runs from their.

Karan was shocked and keep his palm on the place where she kissed.

That's it for today.

Keep voting and share ur feedback.