87

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

They both come on bed and kaan pulls teju close to him.

Karan: baby, as we would there all alone, I want u to try all types of clothes.
I know that u r comfortable in saree and dress but u can try something more.
Teju: means, u want me to wear short dress or what?
Karan: kinni samajhdaar hai meri biwi.
I want to see u in all type of dress.. And also without dress to u look too hott. 😉😉😉😉
Teju blush on this and hide her face in his chest. He start laughing.
Karan : now alos shy? Maine to sab dekha hai..
Teju: aap na.. Pls mat chedo na..
Karan: I will.. Because I like this pink color on ur cheeks.
Teju smiles and then both sleep hugging each other.

Next morning..
Teju woke up first and see Karan is sleeping with a smile on his face.

Pehele sia choti thi to they use to make her sleep pn their bed. Now they make her sleep in the crib which is near to their bed.
Teju goes near crib and kiss her on her forehead.
Teju: my lovely baby. U know na u r the most important part of my life.

She goes to closet to pick her saree, then also select clothes for Karan and sia.

After which she goes to get ready.

Here Karan wake up and didn't find teju. He went near the crib and kiss sia.
He hears the door opening sound of the washroom and see teju coming out wearing pink saree. .
Her hairs are wet and pallu is not pinned. She comes and stand in front of the dressing table and search for the pin..
Karan comes and hugs her from back. He started inhaling her scent and gets lost in it.
He moves her hairs to one side snd start peperring kissess on her neck.
Teju: aap subah subah kya kar rahe hai.
Karan: Apne biwi se pyaar.
He turns her and her saree pallu falls down giving him the view of the valley of her chest.
She covers it with hand and try to put thre pallu but no use. Karan holds her both the hand and again her clevage is visible.
Karan starts kissing her on cheeks first then her lips.
He removes the pleats of her saree and it falls down. Then he picks her up and start walking towards bathroom.
Teju: what r u doing.
Karan: nothing. Just taking u for a couple bath. 😉
Teju: but i already had it..  Fir se.
Karan: so what.. U can again take it. I know u love to kiss me under the shower.
They reach in bathroom and karan puts her down and close the door.
He then pins her to the wall and start kissing her ..
After few minutes both part from the kiss and karan open the shower.
Their clothes r now on the floor and both enjoy kissing each other..
After almost an hour of steamy make out. They come out.
Teju is on bathrob and karan moves toward closet to wear his clothes.
Teju sees sia is wake up so she first go to her.
She takes sia in her lap and kiss her wishing good morning.
Karan comes after some time and wish them both good morning.
Karan whispee in teju ear: I want my every morning like this only.
Hot and steamy.. With lot of love.
Teju blush and looks here and there.

Sia: mamma good moreninng.
Teju: yes baby.. Good morning. Come let's  have a bath and then we will go to have breakfast.

She then takes sia and make her ready.
All 3 then go down to have food.

Karan: teju, u stay at home and get our bags packed. I will handle everything in office.
Also om is there with me.
Teju: ok. I will do it. Also I have to buy few things for sia. I will do that today.
Maa, chachi will u come with me..
Km: ok beta. We will go after lunch.
Karan: ok. I will go now. U take care . Saying this he kiss on sia forehead and then teju forehead.

All the ladies eat their food and then km and chachi go to kitchen to make arrangements for lunch.

Soon it was lunch time and teju sia km and chachi r sitting for lunch. Kd and chachu also came from office tk have their lunch.

Km: teju, did u get ur bags packed.
Teju: no maa. Only my bag is packed. For sia I have to see all r things are scattered in the room.
Km: no worries I will help u in evening.
Teju: ok maa.
They have their lunch and then km and teju go to mall for shopping.
Chachi said she will take care of sia at home as she was sleeping.

In mall

Teju was checking dress for sia. She ws very excited for doing shopping for sia.
They buy dress, toys, some important baby products and finally done with their shopping.

They come home and see sia is all awake and when she saw teju she jumps on her.
Km: see her excitement..
Teju: coem my baby. See what all I have got foe u.

She shows all the toys to sia. And sia starts jumping.
She clapss her hand and start looking at all the toys..
She shows it to chachi and then to km.
Teju: baby u liked it?
Sia: maamla thant u.

Km: look at her.. She doesn't need anything now.
Chachi: teju u got so many things for her.
Teju: chachi, hum log waha pe akele honge. To ye bore ho jayegi aur abhi garmi bhi aise hai ki isko kahi leke nahi jaa payenge bahar so  ye sab..
Km; good u thought about this.

That's it for today 
Next part : fly to delhi.
How this one month would be.

Stay tuned to know more.
Keep voting.