9

Happy reading people.
I would be writing this story in English as per few request received to continue in English.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments.

Let's start with the story.

It's been 15 days teju working with Karan.
Karan is highly impressed with her work and have also started sharing more projects with her. She has a very strong and a different opinions which Karan also agree.
It was one of the day.
Karan had an important meeting.
He had to give presentation but he got a call from his dad for emergency work in their Institute.
So Karan asked teju to prepare the presentation. He would come back till the meeting time.

This was first time teju was going to prepare a presentation and the client was also very important and big.

Teju did all the research and after almost 4 hours she was done with the work. Till that time Karan had also returned.

When he came back he called teju to his cabin..
Teju came with the laptop.

Karan: so miss verma. Did u complete the presentation.
Teju: yes sir. But I am not sure. As this is my first time.
Karan; it's ok. For every work it would ve fiest time and when u do it ur confidence automatically increase.
Show me.

Teju showed him and Karan was saw it.
Karan: it's amazing. Why u r getting worried. It's all good.
Teju felt relieved.

Karan: we can do one thing. U only give the presentation to the client. I want u to learn this also.
Teju: sir how can I. I am not good at it.
I have never done that. Pls u only give.
Karan: no. It's ur hard work. U should try once.
And don't worry I and omi will be there. If u get scared just look at us and we will take it further.

Teju was bit hesitant but after a lot of insistent from Karan. She agreed.

The meeting time was near and all assembled in the conference room.

The clients were about to come.
Teju was getting nervous and omi notice.
Omi: teju: don't worry. U will rock thr presentation. It's really amazing. Just believe in ur self.

The client came. Karan and omi welcome them.

Then omi gesture teju to start the presentation.
Teju looks at Karan and he blinks his eyes.
Teju took a deep breath and started the presentation.
As it moved ahead she got more confident and gave her best.
After it was ended she looked at Karan and omi.

All the clients were highly impressed,
Teju came near Karan and omi.
Karan slowly wishper ; u were amazing miss verma. I am very impressed.

All praised her. And then the meeting ended.

Karan was going to his cabin. Teju was taking her stuff from the conference room and one of the person from the client came again to conference room.
His name was shiv and he was the md of the company.

Shiv: so miss verma, I am very impressed to see ur work. The way u handled everything was amazing.
I heard that u joined this company just 15 days.
I have a offer for u. U can join us
We really would like to have employees like you. Very hard working and honest. Whatever salary u r getting here we will give u double.
Teju just looked at him.
Shiv came near her.
Shiv : so miss..
Teju: tejaswwi verma.
Shiv: so tejaswi what's ur answer. Would u like to join us. I know Karan can't do justice to ur talent. U r more talented and u deserve more salary and high post.

TTeju sir pls don't say like this. I am happy here.
Karan had forgot his mobile in conference room so he again went there when he heard their conversation.

He was angry and thought teju would agree with their offer as he was offering a good salary.
But the answer teju gave made him feel proud to have her.

Teju to shiv: sir, thanks for ur offer. I am happy here. I am glad to know that u think I deserve more. But as of now I don't think so as I am still learning. And my mentor is also amazing. He has been very calm and patient with me. Also today because of him only I was confident to give the presentation.
I don't want to hurt ur sentiment but I am happy working here.
In future if I think of changing I will surely consider ur offer.

Shiv: nice. U r very honest and I like honest people. Whenever u think u need to change pls contact me.

Saying this he went and teju started gathering her stuff. When Karan came in.
Karan: I heard about the offer.
Teju: so what u think sir.
Karan: Its good to know that u r satisfied with ur profile here.
Teju: sir, I respect u a lot and I want to learn many more things from u.

Karan: grt. So let's get back to work.

Next part something interesting about Karan..

Till then stay tuned and keep voting.
Love u all and thanks for ur support.