53

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

Teju finish her food and then km helps her to change.
She gives her medicine and teju sleeps.
Next morning..
Karan wakes up first and see teju and sia sleeping.
Sia was almost turning towards teju injured hand.. So Karan quickly keeps a pillow in between.
He kiss on sia forehead and then on teju forehead.
Karan had a smile on his face. He remember that his confession.
Karan pov: in emotions what the hell I did. I confessed her. What she must be thinking.. Aise koi apne dil ke baat karta hai kya..

He see that she is going to wake up so he ran to get ready. Today he will be working from home. .
Karan thought of first checking about teju reaction. If she is not angry then he would go close to her or else he would maintain a distance.

When he came out of washroom, km knock the door.
Karan: good morning mom.
Km: good morning sunny. I came to see teju and also have brought breakfast.
Karan: thanks mom. But she is still sleeping..
Km: sia is woke up. Let me take her with me Or she will trouble teju.
With this km took sia ans her dress.
In few minutes teju also woke up.
She saw Karan was looking at him self in mirror. Her cheeks turns red remembering yesterday convo.
Karan look at her through mirror.
Karan : good morning. How r u feeling now.
Teju; Good morning. I m feeling good. Just pain in head. A little bit.
Where is sia..
Karan: mom took her to make her ready.
She has given breakfast also. Come get fresh and then eat. U have to take medicine as well.
Teju made faces hearing medicine and Karan adores her antics.

He helped teju to reach the rest room. He gave one shirt and track pants to teju.
Teju: I can't wear this. What will everyone say.. Give me my saree or a dress.
Karan: don't think about anyone. This would be comfortable to wear. Ur hand is injured and wearing a dress or saree will have a movement which will effect the hand. So no need for saree for few days. It's ok. Even mom told the same.
Today u can wear my shirt. I have ordered few new one for u. Which will be delivered today evening.

Teju got fresh somehow. But needed help to dress. So she called Karan.
He was bit hesitant first then thought and went inside.
She was not able to close the button of the shirt.
Somehow she wore the pants but for buttons it was not possible with one hand.
Karan looked at her.. And her cheeks turn red.
Karan: if u r uncomfortable I can call mom Or chachi.
Teju turns to other side as she was feeling shy.
The shirt was all open. Her bra was showing so she tried to cover it one hand..
He went near her and turns to face him.
Karan: I know u feeling shy. Don't worry I won't do anything. Will just help u with the buttons.
He started closing the buttons.
Karan smiles looking at his effect on her.

Karan kept staring at her as she was looking hot and cute at the same time.
Teju could feel his gaze on her and her cheeks turns red.

When she was ready he took her out and made her sit on the couch. He took the plate and started feeding her. She ate without any tantrums. As this was the first time he was doing so.
He then ate his food also.

Karan then made her sit near the dressing table and took the comb.
He open her hairs carefully.
He started to comb her hair.
Teju: it's ok. I can do that.
It will not pain.
Karan: I know it won't. But I want to do it. For few days it's ok to take help. I want to get recover soon.
Teju: ohhh. I see. But why?
Karan: reason I told u yesterday. I think u forgot.
Teju face was red now.
Karan came close to her ear and said: I don't mind repeating it again. But before that I want to hear u out. What do u feel.

Teju was about to say something but
Km came with sia. Teju took her on her lap.
Karan ask her to be careful.

Km: sunny, teju was asking me if we can keep shanti path and puja for krisha on her first...
Karan was sad but manage to hide his emotion.
Karan: if teju wants to do it. I have no problem. But all preparation would be done by us. She will only be there. No help. Understood?
Teju nodded in yes.
Km: ok so I will call her parents as well..
Both said ok and km left from there..
Karan: u r unbelievable. U want to do puja for my first wife...

Teju: puja to karni chahiye na. Unke shanti ke liye. And I don't have any problem. She is a important part of ur life and because of her only I got this beautiful thing. Pointing towards sia.
Karan smile.
Karan felt proud of her. The way she thinks about everyone. The way she care for everyone feeling makes him fall more for her.

He thank god for sending her in their lifes.
Sia was snuggling to teju.
Teju : siu what happened to u baby.
Sia: maammaa. Boo boo.
Touching her hand. She was very worried.
Teju kiss her head and said, it's ok baby. I m fine now. Don't worry.
And u r with me so I will get well soon.
Sia start giggling.
Teju held her close and kiss all over her face.

That's it for today.
Keep voting.