An escape plan?

QUICK MENTION, I HAVENT BEEN UPLOADING FOR A WHILE BECAUSE OF SCHOOL BUT NOW THAT IM FREE ILL MAKE A CHAPTER 8. TYSM FOR 12 VOTES!!! AND THAT WERE #183 IN ABDL!  ON TO THE STORY.

Its morning now and Ethan and Owen are justing waking up.

(Ethan) *+*Yawns*+* Morni- WTF IS GOING ON

(Owen) Ugh, what do you mea- UM WHAT-

(Katie the mom) Awh hi my babies, i just wanted to make sure that you don try and escape from me so I made you look like a baby.

Ethan and Owens hair and pubic hair were gone and their face looks more like a baby's face.

(Owen) MOM I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS IM 15, AND ETHAN FREAKING 18, WHO DOES THIS TO THEIR KIDS.

(Katie) What 15 yr old and 18 yr old wet them self with a pacifier in their mouths? huh?

(Ethan) I-

(Katie) Exactly now since you guys are acting up and i feel bad, this will only last 1 more year.

(both) WHAT?!

(Katie) Yes now here go on and watch some Cocomelon and then ill make breakfast.

*+shuts door behind her*+*

(Ethan) Owen, ive maybe got an idea. We could try to escape i know how to unlock a window.

(Owen) *+*whispers*+*sure but why didnt we think of this earlier

(Ethan) *+*whispers*+* because we were out most of the time i didnt get to tell you.

(Owen) alright lets turn on the tv so she thinks were watching a show.

(Ethan) good idea!

Owen and Ethan were whispering about some ideas and what time they could do it. They both deicided they will do it at midnight when their mothers asleep.

(Ethan) alright lets do this!

Just then their mother walks in.

(Katie) Im just checking up on you guys, breakfast will be in 30 more minutes.

(both) *+*Nods*+*

They watch the show and then they felt someone pick them up, then they were placed in a highchair. it was their mom.

They were fed by their mom and then got set to bed so they could sleep.

(Owen) Ethan... just 6 more hours.... its 12pm.

(Ethan) alright just pretend to sleep

(Owen)alright!

THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER. WHEN THIS GETS 3 VOTES ILL POST CHAPTER 9

HI GUYS! IM WORKING ON CHAPTER 9 RIGHT NOW. IT MIGHT TAKE 2-3 DAYS~!