The talk.

(Owen) Mom came into the room but she wanted me to sit on her lap so i did.

(Mom) Owen i need to tell you somthing. Mom said

(Owen) Yes?, what do you need to tell me

(Mom) You know the diaper brand "Pampers"? well you were in a advertisment for them when you were 2.

(Owen) I gasped in shock what she showed me a pampers box that had my face on it.

(Owen) Mom! why didnt you tell me.

(Mom) Well everyone is talking about you so i might as well tell you

(Owen) Wait what........

(Mom) "Yeah! they think your a 2 year old". My mom chuckles a little.

(Owen) But im not! Mom tell them to take it off please.

(Mom) I cant just do that i already signed some papers.

(Owen) Great..... Well atleast my birthday is in just two days."

(Owen) Mom called me and ethan down for dinner and then go to sleep. we went out to eat but all of the sudden the urge to go to the bathroom from eailer today was starting flow down my pants. I sigh in relief but i quickly realize what i have done.

(Mom) Whats that smel-

(Ethan) MOM!!!! OWEN PEED IN HIS PANTS!!!!.

(Owen) Sorry it was an accident, i-i-im so-o-o rry i didnt mean to.

(Mom) well you cant go out like this. I guess we will just have to go home.

(Ethan) *Bursts out laughing* Aw! the little baby needs a change mom!

(Owen) Stop Ethan!!!!

(Ethan) Okay ill stop..

(Owen) i tried to clam down for a few seconds but then all of the sudden ethan pull out one of our old pacifiers when i was younger under moms seat and shoved it in my mouth.

(Owen) *Mumbles* Eetan!... I tried to speak but it sounded like a baby trying to speak.

(Owen) I spit our the pacifier and shoved it into ethans mouth and took sevaral photos.

(Ethan) MMMMmmMMm, *Mumbles* Mams pwease halp" he said mumbling.

(Owen) i laughed so hard probably the entire city could hear us.

(Mom) Why do i hear mumbling.. i guess its another family who has a baby. I shrugged.

(Owen and Ethan) We both fell asleep. but Ethan woke up first and shoved a pacifier in my mouth but not the one he had. for some reason he couldnt take his pacifier off. We both fell asleep with a pacifer in our mouths and Owens wet pants.

(Mom) *Opens car door to let her sons come out* Boys come on let g- Oh my goodness they look so cute! Ill carrying them to bed i dont want to wake up my babies.

(Owen and Ethan)  She laid us down in our beds and tucked us in. I wonder what tomorrow has in store for us.