1 more day left

(Owen) I wake up and im lying in bed. i started to strech but a coldness in my pants interups it.

(Owen) Why do my pants feel so cold he thought but quickly remembers the events from yesterday.

(Ethan) *Mumbles* MhMmmMm! *Spits out pacifier* Wth...... OoOh Yea its from what happened yesterday.

(Owen And Ethan) We get ready and head down stairs. were both kinda embarrsed to see each other after yesterday but we ignored it.

(Mom) Aw! i see that my babie- i mean Geltelmen have woken up!

(Owen) mom Can we go to the beach?!

(Mom) Of course! you two go get changed!

(Ethan) Alright mom....

(Owen and Ethan) We get ready and pack everything thing up.

(Owen) *Heading down stairs* M-Mom..

(Mom) Yes hon?

(Owen) what do you have in your hands.

(Mom) Oh.. Nothing! let just go.

                                                ~+*Heading to the beach*+~

(Owen) I ran torwards the water and Ethan did to. We swam for a long time white mom went to sun bathe.

(Mom) Hmm they were so cute when they were diapered babies. but Owen was 2 and Ethan was soon to be 5. Hmm what if i just turn them into my diapered babies again. Owen will be two and ethan will  be 3 and a 1/2. PERFECT! and i just know who to call to deliver a few shots.

          After ethan and owen were tired they decicded to go home and rest for the night but while in the car owen had peed in his pants once again.

(Mom) Owen did you pee your pants again!?

(Owen) Yes mo-mom-mommy.....*In my mind* WHY DID I CALL HER THAT IM NOT 2!.

(Mom) owen we need to get you changed.

(Ethan) Haha he really is a baby he peed twice!.

*Parks car in a gas station* Tries to looks for an outfit for Owen to wear*

(Mom) Aha.....uhhh sweetie do you really want to be changed right now?!

(Owen) YES PLEASE I CANT BARE THE SMELL AND ITS COLD!

(Mom) Then you will have to wear this.. *A Blue onesie and says "baby has turned 2" and clouds and a diaper attached to it

(Owen) MOM NO WAY IN HELL IM WEARING THAT!

(Ethan) Omg not only you pee your pants like a baby but your gonna have to wear baby stuff lol!

(Owen) Fine ill change into it-

(Mom) No young man ill change you into to it i have lost my trust for you to change your self and plus your gonna have to wear a diaper since it comes with it so i might as well help you with that.

After the change

(Owen) i look like a 2 year old mom....

(Mom) well since you look like one already ill put you in a car seat and buckle you up.

(Owen) WHAT MOM WHY??

(Mom) BECAUSE YOU ACT LIKE ONE BESIDES ITS ONLY FOR THE CAR RIDE HOME.

(Ethan) OMG OMG OMG LOLOL I CANT IM LAUGHING TO HARD!!!

(Mom) Ethan id shut up if i were you since you'll be in a car seat too because it seemed like you enjoyed your pacifier last night huh.

(Ethan)Mom please no ill be a good umm ...umm little boy........ *Mind* WTH WTH WTH IM 18 AND I CALLED MY SELF A GOOD LITTLE BOY.

(ETHAN) MOM PLS NO NOOO!!!! *WHINES* 

(Mom) *Shoves pacifier in mouths of both Owen and Ethan*

     Soon after being strapped in by their mom they fall asleep. Being carried to bed, tucking them in at night.

                                         Just to let you know, No one will be talking except for the mom ,Katie which is was i wont put her name their every time she speaks.

I scrolled through my phone and buying the cutest baby products i could find. then i came across Owens little baby face on a pampers box. I had to buy 30 of them because they will be using diapers until their 5. The total comes out to be

$3,078.......

Oh well its for my babies.

I might as well rest, the products are coming today at 12 AM and its 9pm.

Hi guys just to let you know i will not be updating today it might do it on monday or tuesday it really depends! but anyways have a nice day!(Edit) So i might start on chapter five right now since imm bored so ill keep you updated!