The big day.

(Owen) I wake up and i feel a warmness down through the lower part of my body

(Owen) Uhh why am i so warm.....*Check if he wetted the bed* No i dont see anything, Ugh but it get so mushy...... Wait- *Checks diaper* WHAT BUT HOW-

Suddenly mom comes into the room

(Mom) HAPPY BIRTHDAY OWE-

(Mom) Whats that smell?

(Owen) Umm nothing.....

(Mom) *Pins him on bed* Checks diaper* Yep..... its full......

(Owen) Im sorry m-mom-mom.. i didnt mean to!

(Mom) I knew this was gonna happen.... but i guess since your in this mess and clearly dont know how to control your bladder your gonna be in diapers full time now.

(Owen) MOM! YOU CANT DO THAT !!!!

(Mom) YES I CAN AND ITS MOMMY TO YOU NOW!

(Owen) *Starts to cry*

(Mom) Aw... im sorry sweetie, as she padded my now full diaper.

(Ethan) Hey Happy-......... birthday........ WHAT HAPPENED.....

(Mom) Your brother had an accident..... again...

(Mom) Well i need you to boys to down down stairs now please. since its Owens 15th brithday  things  will change. Just head down stairs

(Owen and Ethan) As we went down stairs we saw 2 baby high chairs and stuff....... What was going on.. Suddenly  the door bell rings.

      - *+~Ding dong+~*-

(Mom) Ah yes! my shots are here.

(Owen and Ethan) What-what-wh... what shots....

(Mom) Dont worry about them. She grinned

+*~Grabs shots+~*

(Mom) Come here and sit down you two.

(Both) We nodded in agreement.

(Mom) +*~Injects 2 year old shot on Owen and 3 and a 1/2 shot to Ethan+*~

(Both) MOM WHAT DID YOU DO TO US!

(Mom) well anyway i might as well tell you, basicly your are gonna be now my diapered babies until you turn five. 

(Ethan) H-ho-how old a-am i-i.....

(Mom) Your 3 and a 1/2 years old and Owen you just turned 2yo.

(Both) WHAT BUT BUT-

(Mom) No buts, You will shrink to the size of your age and somtimes act like one if you acutally act like one. For example : Getting into a fight. You'll act like a baby who is so fussy and maybe even fall flat on your bottom.

(Mom) Luckily for you both you get to keep the mind of a 15 and 18 yo and still talk like one.

(Mom) I am your mom now so theirs a few rules.

What do you guys think so far! comment down below if you have an idea or a thought of what to put in the chapter!