ᵂⁱᵗʰ ᵖⁱᶜᵗᵘʳᵉˢ ⁱⁿ ᶠʳᵃᵐᵉˢ ᵒᶠ ᵏⁱˢˢᵉˢ

It was Halloween night and the whole crew was at my place again. Me and Britain hadn't spoken about the thing that had happened the other day, continuing our lives.

Personally, I was confused. There was so much tension crammed into that miniscule moment. I for one am completely in shock and wonder, and I can only hope Britain felt the same.

Sure, there was the harmless flirting here and there, but what kind of friends didn't flirt with each other? But that day, he knew exactly what he was doing to me, he knew.

Cheeky little bastard.

So now, here I was, sipping on a Coke while a party raged in my apartment. I had invited almost everyone I knew, but the ones who showed up were Peyton, Mary Jacob, Xolo, Mary, Jamie, Bailey, Jack and Britain.

Fourteen somewhat drunk teens stuffed into a doinky apartment.

We all dressed up as our favourite singers this year.

Let me take you through the list...

Peyton was Billie Eilish, from Happier Than Ever, even wearing the perfume.
Mary was Taylor Swift from Lover, with the pink heart around her eye and the blue dyed hair.
Xolo was Katy Perry from Firework.
Jacob was Freddie Mercury in his prime.
Bailey was Zendaya, slaying that one outfit she wore with Labrinth.
Jamie was Harry Styles wearing the pink outfit on that one album I don't remember the name of.
Jack was Shakira, wearing the outfit from Waka Waka.
Britain was Jack Harlow with that all black outfit he had worn during the Industry Baby concert with Lil Nas X.

And I was the Weeknd. I had worn the oh so famous red suit with the coolest hair and of course the sunglasses and gloves.

So, we slayed.

XO mfs...

I quickly post on Instagram before going back out to the party. I'll reply to the comments later.