ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ˢᵒ ᵍᵒʳᵍᵉᵒᵘˢ

"On in 3... 2... 1..."

A bright light shined in front of me as multiple cameras flung in my direction.

"Hello everyone, and welcome back!" My interviewer, Lucy Lane says with excitement. "Today, we have had the special pleasure of inviting Evelyn De Luca for an interview with us!"

I smile politely at the woman and give a small wave to the camera.

"Might I say Evelyn, you look so gorgeous!" Lucy comments and I chuckle.

"Aw, thank you Lucy!" I say at her comment, gushing.

"So Evelyn, you're 19 years old, correct?" She asks and I nod. "Wow, I could never believe it! You're an accomplished singer and actress at such a young age! Tell us a bit about both of your careers!"

I swallow and answer her question, "Well, my momma was always a singer, she thought everything was more beautiful in song and my dad was a musician. So I guess I got my music side from my parents." I explain and turn to the camera. "Thanks momma and papa!"

"And you sing with your dad, correct?" She asks and I nod and explain a bit more.

"Yes, my father is actually my producer for my songs and most of them, he's helped me compose and refine them. I think most of the credit goes to my father." I answer, crossing my legs.

Lucy chuckles and reads a bit off of some cards she is holding in her hands.

"And as for your acting career, boy has that skyrocketed! Tell us about your new movie, Avatar two, how'd you land that role and what was the audition process like?" Lucy questions and I smile before answering.

"Oh yes! I fell in love with the original Avatar movie, with Pandora. The cinematography is absolutely lovely." I explain, continuing. "Um, the whole audition process was so difficult. My character is from the Metkayina clan, the daughter of the village chief and the love interest of Lo'ak, Jake Sully's son. So, because my character is from the Metkayina clan, who are surrounded by ocean, I was and as were my castmates, we were all supposed to be able to hold our breaths for a minute before even trying out for the audition. Boy, was that tough at the time."

"And you were what, 16 when you auditioned? Right after Stranger Things?" Lucy confirms and I correct her.

"I was 15, actually, and yes, you're right, it was only a few months after Stranger Things." I clarify and she nods.

"And while filming Avatar two and Stranger Things, you began Cobra Kai at 17 years old?!" Lucy exclaims and I chuckle, nodding my head.

"I know! Not the smartest decision my adolescent brain made. It was a lot but, I managed. Somehow." I furrow my brows at the end of my sentence.

"Amazing!" Lucy exclaims, her blonde curls bouncing up and down.

"Okay we have about 5 minutes left." Lucy states, looking down at her watch then up at me. She gives me a smirk, rubbing her hands together. "Now, there have been rumours going around."

"Uh oh, I don't like the way that sentence started." I joke and she laughs.

"The rumours state that you have been seen with another boy." She says as my heart begins to beat. I shift in my seat, uncomfortable, but I try my best to hide it. "Are there any possibilities of boys in your life at the moment?"

"Nope, not at the moment, no." I justify and she gives me a knowing look. Almost like she was my mother. I shiver at the thought.

"Sweetie, you're 19 years old, almost 20. And you've dated how many, 3 boys?" Lucy states, practically rolling her eyes.

I hold back a scoff as I remember all of this was being recorded to be released on the Internet.

"I mean, I am pretty young. All of the boys I've dated was when I was in high school, which was only two years ago. And even if I was dating someone, I think that fans and others should be some of the last people I would even tell." I say and Lucy scoffs.

"Honey, you can't just be friends with boys. You can't lead them on like that. Do you know how many boys would kill to even talk to you?" Lucy says, in a mocking tone.

Ok, that was it, last straw. I then began to be snappy, this Lucy woman was really annoying me.

"Look, we all have our personal space and boundaries. And I'm sorry to say, those boundaries cannot be broken. So please, let us live our lives, we are normal human beings, just like all of you." I state and get up out of my seat. "No more questions."

And with that, I storm out of the building and into my car.

I blast some Taylor Swift song while I angry drive back to my apartment.

Once I reach and settle into my home, I recieve a text.

wanna hang out?