ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵇʸ ᵃ ᵗʰᵒᵘˢᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵘᵗˢ

SHES BACK BITCHES

SHES BACK BITCHES

@jackchampion: oh ma eywa
-@jamieflatters: smash
-@onlyevelyn: watch it, thats my sister yall are talking abt

@britaindalton: im kidnapping her and turning her british
-@baileybass: NUH UH SHES MINE
-@britaindalton: fight me
-@baileybass: oh i will

@feetyum: what breed?
-@onlyevelyn: samoyed!

@misstrinitybliss: im so glad that this was one of the first things i saw when i woke up♥️
-@onlyevelyn: awww thats so sweet trin💕

@yaseoo: shes adorable!
-@onlyevelyn: tysm bae!

@jamieflatters: shes cuter than u
-@onlyevelyn: jamie kindly, shut ur mother foxing mouth
@jamieflatters: never and whats with the mother foxing🤔
-@onlyevelyn: i have to keep it pg around my baby☺️

I was out with Scout on a walk, the air was crisp with the scent of fall leaves.

I see a dog park but decide against taking Scout there considering how dirty she would get because of her coat being white. But to substitute for that, I took her for a nice two hour walk which had the both of us happy.

Once I get back home, I see my parents and younger brother.

"Hi guys!" I shout, while taking off my shoes and wiping up Scout.

My brother, Ollie has a sad look on his face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask, placing my arm around him but he shoves it off. I roll my eyes at his behaviour. I then turn to my parents, waiting for them to say something.

I then swallow, finding out what was bothering my brother.

"Hey, if you guys are okay with it, Ollie can stay with me for a while. I know he doesn't wanna leave Scout." I ask and Ollie's face lights up.

"Honey, are you sure?" My mom asks, giving me a knowing look. "You'd have to drive him to school and back every day."

"Yeah, don't worry. That's what the cars' for, right? Plus, I don't have much going on this month so it'll just be me and him." I smile, giving him a noogie.

"Please momma?" He pleads with a hopeful look. My mom looks between the both of us and sighs with a smile.

"Of course you two can." She gives in.

Me and my brother high five and we then run up to my parents, hugging them.

From behind me, while hugging, Scout jumps up on us, joining in on the hug.

My dad and mom had left the next day and not even five minutes after they left, all of my friends flooded my apartment.

"What? What're you guys doing here?" I ask, rubbing my eyes as Jamie pushes past me and goes to find Scout.

"She's with Ollie." I inform, letting them all in.

"Ollie's here?" Britain asks me, his face lighting up as I nod at him. Ollie and him had such a great relationship. Come to think of it, Britain had an amazing relationship with my whole family.

"Yeah, he's staying with me for a little while. My parents are planning to go on a vacation, so I'm stuck with him." I explain as Britain nods.

"Ollie! Britain, Bailey, Jamie, Trinity and Jack are all here!" I holler and he and Scout come running out of the room, pure happiness on their faces.

"Scout! Ollie!" Everyone shouts in unison as half of them crowd around Scout and the other half around Ollie.

"Wow, I didn't get all this love." I laugh as everyone ignores me. I go to the kitchen for a moment, slipping away and when I come back, Scouts running around in circles, Trinity and Bailey are laughing their asses off, Jack and Jamie are running after Scout and Ollie is on Britain's back, piggybacking.

"Tell your dog to give me my phone back!" Jamie shouts, panting. I snort at him and wait for a minute or two before calling Scouts name.

"Scout! Come!" I shout and she waddles over to me, all happy, Jamie's phone in her mouth.

"Drop it." I say sternly and she complies. "Good girl!"

I give her a pat on the head as she heads over to Trinity and Bailey.

"Here you go." I smile at Jamie and give him his slobber filled phone.

"That's fucking nasty." He scowls, wiping his phone.

"That'll be a dollar please!" Ollie shouts from Britain's back and Trinity gives him a high five. Jamie fake pouts and scoffs and sits on the couch, Scout in his lap.

"I'm bored." Ollie announces all of a sudden, hopping off of Brit's back.

"Go find something to do then." I state and he slaps my shoulder.

"Can we play Mario Kart?" Olli suggests and Jack and Britain share a huge smile with Ollie.

"Hell yeah." Jack says, helping Ollie set up the game.

As everyone continues their conversations I turn to Britain.

"He's so happy to be around all of you." I tell Britain and he chuckles.

"Yeah, he's a great kid, Eve." Britain says and I smile.

"He really is." I say while sighing. I smile watching Ollie. He was so happy. He was my ray of sunshine, you could say.

Ollie was diagnosed with cancer at age 6.

He's a strong one though, he beat it and by the time he was 9, he began to become healthy again.

That was probably the worst possible time of my life. Seeing all of those wires attached to my brother's body made me sick. I was filming Stranger Things and Avatar at that time. My parents put me in those two to keep me away from Ollie, not wanting me to see him in pain.

I understood why but I couldn't accept it, he was my brother and they sent me away.

And throughout all of that, I met my best friend. The one who helped me through my pain and grief. The one who befriended my family. My ray of sunshine.

But he was too busy helping me to even start taking care of himself.