ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ

Now, here I was, with Britain, doing an interview

Before the camera turned on, I held his hand, our fingers interlaced perfectly.

All of a sudden, lights turn on and the camera starts taping.

"Welcome back, and today I'm here with young stars, Britain Dalton and Evelyn De Luca." Gary, our interviewer says.

Me and Britain politely smile at the camera as we both turn back.

"So, how does it feel to bein Avatar Two?" Gary questions. Britain stays silent as I answer.

"Honestly, I can say this for the both of us. It's a feeling of pure gratitude and shock. Like sometimes, I find it hard to process that I was in such a big film franchise and we're just truly appreciating that we got this opportunity." I say, each word true.

Gary smiles and squeals. "See! That's what I like! Celebrities who are actually honest and true to answering questions!"

Me and Britain laugh a little as Gary asks us a few questions.

"So," he says, pointing between the two of us. "What's going on over here?"

I smile and say, "Oh, we're just friends."

"Yeah." Britain adds on.

"Is that so?" Gary muses and I nod. "So how'd you guys meet? Was it through Avatar or before?"

Me and Britain share a look and crack smiles onto our faces.

"Do you want me to tell the story?" I ask him and he nods softly. "Okay, so, we were both 13 when we auditioned. And that's when we met each other. But like, when I saw Brit, I was all like, who is this kid? And it was so awkward because, well you  know, two random thirteen year olds meeting for the first time. So then filming actually began, when we were 14 and I saw Britain again. And it was a day after just going over lines with everyone, and Brit came to my trailer and we talked about fuzzy peach popsicles."

"Oh, those are amazing!" Gary comments and I nod.

"Right!" I exclaim. "But, yeah. I guess our friendship is based off of fuzzy peach popsicles."

"That is beautiful." Gary smiles. "Like who doesn't like fuzzy peach popsicles?"

"Jamie." Britain speaks up and I snicker.

"Oh?" Gary asks.

"Jamie Flatters, our co star, who plays Neteyam in Avatar 2, despises fuzzy peach. Like all of us, even Sam and Zoe, we were talkinh about them and Jamie was like, "What's that?". So we got him to try it and he was all like that tastes like complete rubbish." I say the last part in a British accent.

"No way!" Gary says, shocked and we both laugh.

"Yeah, me and Jack actually forces him to eat two for a dare. It was really bad." Britain laughs and I smile, not at the story, but at his self confidence, which was slowly coming back.

"You guys seem like such amazing friends!" Gary says, his voice going higher. "That's so sweet!"

"It is! They're all my extended family, pretty much." I smile and Britain nods.

"Okay, well sweets, that's all the time we have today! Make sure to watch Avatar 2 in theaters!"

Bro literally threw me into the pool no hesitation @britaindalton

@britaindalton: completely deserved in my opinion
-@onlyevelyn: no one cares abt ur opinion babe🤭

@thekathysantoni: honey everyone can see your bum. Wait nvm, it's nonexistent.🙄
-@baileybass: pls stop, no one wants that kind of negativity
-@thekathysantoni: and? i don't care. it's only the truth. so cry.
-@noahschnapp: look kathy, if u dont have anything nice to say, pls dont say it at all
-@thekathysantoni: wowww evelyns such a coward that she gets other ppl to stand up for her. pussy.
-@thejacobbertrand: shes not scared, shes just got a lot of friends to defend her
-@tomholland2013: ^^unlike you
-@xolomariduena: @thekathysantoni, first of all how dare you speak about eve like that. second of all, you do not deserve to use the sacred word only johnny lawrence gets to.

-@thekathysantoni: whateves. shes still a fucking coward.

Evelyn De Luca deleted a post