ᵂʰᵉⁿ ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ᵈʳᵒʷⁿⁱⁿᵍ, ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᴵ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡˡʸ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰᵉ

It had been about a month, and me and my friends were now in Europe, for some interviews and pre-release date stuff for Avatar 2.

I had landed there last minute due to flights being cancelled. I had minimal time to get dressed as well.

 I had minimal time to get dressed as well

Cant wait for today!

Comments disabled

My first interview was with Bailey and Jack. We were playing some sort of game called The Tower Of Truth. It was like Jenga but with evey block we pulled, there was some question.

We all stood, facing the camera, smiles on mine and Bailey's faces.

"Hi, I'm Jack Champion." Jack says, facing the camera. Me and Bailey share a look before breaking out into laughter.

"What?" Jack asks, also laughing.

We are finally able to pull it together and introduce ourselves.

Bailey ends up going first, pulling a block from the middle.

"Okay, describe the moment you found you would first be in Avatar." She reads and answers, talking about her experience. Then, Jack did the same.

I zone out for a moment until Jack's voice brings me back.

"Oh, huh, yeah sorry." I crack a smile as Bailey and Jack laugh. "Um, I was with my family, actually. We were out for ice cream when my dad got the call. I just remember my dad getting super excited and hyping all of us up and I was just in pure shock. Like I was going to be in Avatar."

"But weren't you already filming like Stranger Things?" Jack asks, rubbing his face with his finger.

"Yeah." I chuckle. "It was still so amazing to find out that I was going to be apart of this beautiful film."