Thanks, doc (Chapter 15)

« « « « «

« « « « «

I lay on the ground in the middle of the
road all I feel is numb I think having my humanity off would be much better than this feeling. I hear a car approach and stop I hear the car door open and footsteps approach "Are you okay? Do you need help?"

"I made a mistake"

I can hear the gears turning in her mind "Stay still I'll get my phone"

I hear her turn away and I quickly vamp speed in front of her "I made the biggest mistake of my life...Tell me how do you fix your mistakes"

"How-How did you do that?"

"As I see it I released her from the pain I cause her she told me not to hurt her and that's what I did by killing her brothers I don't deserve her and she just let it go"

The woman stutters over her words "I don't- I don't know"

"Of course you don't there isn't like a manual on 'how to get your girlfriend to forgive you after you killed her brothers'"

The woman gulps "Please don't hurt me"

I frown at her words and place a hand on her shoulder a tear falls from my eye when I start to compel her "Forget this ever happens to you there was a bit of traffic if anyone asks you why you were late"

I disappear away from the lady as she gets back into her car and drives off I let more tears fall as I walk back to the Salvatore house.

« « « « «

I step to the door of the Salvatore door and stop in my movements when the door opens and Rebekah and a shirtless Damon stand there "Watch out Damon she might pull a bipolar act and kill you"

I bite my lip in annoyance my eyes shift to Damon and he looks down in guilt "Oh nothing to say?"

I look back over to Rebekah and she is narrowing her eyes at me "Oh but you don't need to say anything your actions speak louder than words"

She looks down at my hand and I follow her eyes and see drops of blood on the ground I open my hand and see the blood that coats it. I look back up and see Damon gone and Rebekah still watching me "Still nothing?"

She raises an eyebrow before smirking she gently grabs onto my hand she pulls it up to her mouth. She sucks the blood off my thumb and I take a sharp intake I remove my hand away from her and quickly push past her.

I can't seem to control my erratic breathing I can hear Rebekah laughing as I practically run away from her. I quickly make my way to Damon "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"What?"

He puts on a shirt and I glare at him and his bothered demeanour "You know what"

"Oh, you mean blondie?"