Chapter 2- Crap (quinter sorta)

Winter's deep blue eyes fluttered open. Bright glimmering sunlight filtered through the silk curtains and slanted through the room, instantly beaming on winters eyes. Winter yelped and toppled over, beating his wings over his eyes. He told qibli literally last night to keep the fricking moon cursing curtains CLOSED! The young flustered icewing buried his snout in his wings and groaned caused of the vibrant shimmering sunlight. 

He flicked his tail, ice spikes clinking nosily and he whipped his head around to peer at the alarm clock, faced away from the sunlight. Wait. WHY WAS THERE NOT A ALARM CLOCK. Winter growled softly, qibli and his smug snickering face flashed trough his head. Winter slipped out of his bed and rushed out of his cave into a busy halls of hustling laughing grumbling dragons and flashing colorful scales and bulky chunky bangs slung over dragons' backs.. He glanced up at the nearest clock, clamping down a groggy un-icewing yawn. (Yes, dragons have clocks. In my world in that matter lol) The short stubby hand was ticked on the nine, like it always was, and the short hand was usually plastered on the twelve, but right now it was draping on the... ONE. PASS ONE! QIBLI MADE HIM NINE MINUTES LATE. 

Winter snarled and dashed back into his dorm, throwing his stuff ready. He snatched a stray icepack off the rock ledge and rubbed it all over his scales, getting in between gaps and washing scattered pebbles and grains of dust. A funky smell drifted off of his frosty pale blue and pristine white scales, which were not frosty pale blue and pristine white anymore. They were wet, smelly, warm, and now light yellow. NO. HE. DID. NOT! WHAT A UNDIGNIFIED UNSANITARY UNBEILIVBLE SAND SNORTER! Winter was too angry and flabbergasted to speak. He couldn't let any dragon see him like this! 

He raced to the small window and tried to squeeze through, scraping his talon on outcropping of rocky ledges and sloping wedges, nooks, and crannies. He popped out, shocked and still super duper upset. He barreled toward the crisp fresh lake that were a few wingbeats away. He swooped down toward the stretch of glittering cold dark water. He splashed under the churned sparkling surface, unaware  that a sandwing dragonet was behind him, watching the whole hilarious thing. He burst out laughing and dove into the lake, goofily grinning. Qibli nudged winter with a warm wing underwater and warmly smiled at him. 

Winter whirled around to fiercely glare at qibli and grabbed his wrist, digging his serrated claws into his pale gold scales, tugging him upward onto the surface.  He shoved qibli out of the water, winter scrambled out of the lake, frown deepening. He jabbed a claw at qibli's wings, bright red blood trickling down. A mischievous gleam was in qibli's sharp deep chocolate brown eyes. 

"WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE THE CURTAINS OPEN, STEAL MY ALARM CLOCK, PEE ON MY ICEPACK AND THEN LAUGH WITHOUT APOLIGIZING! HOW NASTY AND RUDE OF YOU! I SWEAR, I WILL BEHEAD YOU! THOSE TEST ANSWERS WERE PROBALY ALL LIES LAST NIGHT TOO! AARRUGH"! Winter roared with all his bold might. 

Qibli winced slightly

Qibli winced slightly. "Yeeeaahh... sorry bro. Although, I promise you, those test answers were all the way TRUE." Qibli remarked slyly. "Though, this is more important then that. Dude, I gotta tell you something. You need to warn everyone with me, despiting and ignoring the fact that I pranked you HARD today." Qibli stated, laughing a little. His face crushed a small smile that was fighting up his speckled scarred snout. A relucently forced a small nod toward a cluster of scraggly bushes', and a beautiful nightwing dragonet rose out, sliding over to them. Moon. The girl of his dreams. The love of his life. The light of his darkness. The one who understands hum most. The- "Okay, erm... snowy, you have a sickly dreamy expression there. Thinking of that time when I made that meme and-" "shut up" winter facepalmed, pressing his razor sharp claws to his temples. "anyway" qibli murmured. Then moon and qibli told him everything. Some evil secretive villain, a buncha warnings, a letter, and how they were going to pass the word. Winter's diamond shape and shaded scales were like mini mirrors in the sunbeams, qibli's reflecting his like mini suns, and moons scales like mini stars. "So, next target, kinkajou, turtle, and peril" Moon explained swiftly.

 "I guess I'm gonna be extra late. Hmph. I WONDER WHY" winter huffed, scowling at qibli. "Oh no! The worlds going to end" qibli teased. Qibli playfully chortled a laugh, flapping his wings, and shot inside Jade mountain, winter and moon whooshed in after him. "Come back here" winter shouted, frustrated.  They explained all to kinkajou,  turtle, and peril. It was easier said then done. "And really want you to stay away and be safe" Moon finished. "REALLY!" Kinkajou shrieked, bouncing on her neon gold, vibrant pink, and bright purple talons. Turtle tipped his green scaled head at her, softly glowing eyes curios and suprised. "Why in the three moons are you excited?" Turtle asked, his thick tail twitching nervously. "They said that they really don't want us to stay away and be safe, which randomly leads to AVING THE WORLD AND BEING AWESOME AND HEROCIC AND FUN AND SAVING DRAGONS AGAIN" Kinkajou screeched, large green eyes wide and wild. "No! I said STAY AWAY. Not vice versa!" Moon cried, whacking kink softly with a dark star spangled wing. 

"Nope!"

"Yep!"

"Uh huh"

"Yeah huh" "You are ridiculous-"

"SAVING THE WORLD AGAIN! "YAY!" "YEPPIE" Kinkajou nearly screamed, beaming. Monn rooled her eyes and giggled. "Alright fine. Jade winglet. Heros  once again"

"Crap" Winter grumbled.