Chapter 1- All things come to an end (moonbli)

(The setting is back at jade mountain again and like I said spoilers for series 3 and 2. maybe even 1 but I don't think so.  warning: mostly moonbli in this chapter. Sorry that this might be a short chapter and sorry it took a long time I had stupid homework to do. Like, LOTS of stupid homework, but anyways. enjoy!) (btw art not mine, credits to artists tho)

Moonwatcher peered up at the vast glittering sunrise, out lining her purplish green and bluish black scales, silver teardrop scales glowing with peace. Qibli approached her carefully. Moon swerved her dark scaled head to grin up at the warm sandwing. "Good morning, enjoying the sunrise?" Qibli questioned. Moon nodded swiftly. 

 " Moons, I just wish me, you, and the rest of our winglet could just enjoy school without any prophecies or splitting headaches our magical monsters rising out of the mountain or rumbling earthquakes" the sleek, glossy nightwing exclaimed. "Well,  you hadn't had that from the start of this year, no prophies about death or evil nightmares?" "Not any ack! Were gonna die sorta thing?" Qibli joked softly. Moon giggled. "Nope, none of that" moon smiled. 

Suddenly, a eruption of clattering and squawking echoed down the halls. Qibli and moon whirled around sharp alert eyes glittering with sudden shock and fear. Wingbeats and yelps strummed the now stirring air. Scrabbling of claws and then a sandy scaled dragon burst out of the mountains tunnel into the elements. "Sir. sir!" she yelped, clutching a important letter. "Important letter from queen thorn sent me instantly! She gasped. Qibli eyed the note, his eyes wide and surprised and kind all at the same time. The sand dragon messenger collapsed and Qibli tried to catch her but failed earning a painful grunt. 

Qibli snatched the letter quickly when moon crumpled toward the ground screeching in pain and qibli reared up. Moon was pressing her cold, sweaty, clampy claws to her dark temples now creased with worry and pain. Qibli rushed over to help her up. A pale tail (not trying to rhyme I promise *nervous laugh*) now draped over a deep grey tail. moon was screaming awfully her head probably throbbing with pain and visions. Her roars of agony and shrilling shrieks erased the happy moments and scattered negativity instead. Because all things come to a end... Moons deep eyes cracked open and she was now trembling. 

Moon buried her face in qibli's strong warm wings now sobbing. Basking heat wafted comfortably over her. Qibli was now murmuring and whispering peaceful things in moons ear. Fatespeaker, the school's helper and district stumbled out and hurried over to them. "Should I be concerned?" she asked urgently. Her gaze swept over the slumped sandwing scout to sobbing moon heaving anxious breath to qibli's wings wrapped and closed around her. "I'm taking that as a yes" Fatespeaker cried and slipped over to the crying sweet nightwing and concerned fearful sandwing "I think... I think we should be alone right now" Qibli rumbled gently to Fatespeaker. "Alright, I'll tell sunny and we'll help once you two get it all together, hope y'all okay" Fatespeaker spluttered and babbled. She tugged the sandwing now flopped on her back and Fatespeaker limped away.

"Moon, what the frig is wrong?' Qibli finally questioned. "A vision... it had to do with the letter and that poor messenger. It was so eeri so I couldn't figure most of it out" moon sniffed her cries died down. A woeful sigh slipped out of qibli's dusty snout. Moon's green eyes were damp and slathered with cloudy glistening tears, her silvery tail was now twitching. "Well, let's read it" Qibli hesitantly said. He picked up the letter and read it, his focused determined gaze flickering across the page, sandy speckled yellow wings quivering. The talon writting was cursive with loops and connecting curves. (ayo!) That writting couldn't be mistaken from thorns... "Oh no" Qibli thoughts rippled and staggered tripped over each other.

 "Oh no" Qibli thoughts rippled and staggered tripped over each other

Letter: Dear Qibli

It all happened at once. I was attacked by strange unknown dragon. A very weird hybrid, might've not been a hybrid at all. I'm warning the other sandwing students that there is something dangerous now in pyrrhia arrived. Please stay safe. Something cold and gooey stabbed into me and now I have fallen ill with a severe disease. You and other students should stay at JMA.is the only safe place. Scientist studies are working on a cure from the fatal sickness though. I had enough strength to write this letter. You protect ostrich and sunny as well. I'm counting on you and always will. I advise you warn every winglet as well, not just the sandwings or relatives. Everyone needs to be safe, happy, and healthy. Another part of my mind is just like please help. But you should stay safe qibli: You have to. I just wanted to lead this kingdom with peace, wisdom, strength and happiness. Btw the sickness can get you possesed by something-

Sincerely, dying queen thorn

P.S Warn sunnys friends to, especially

Just then, Qibli noticed with a jumped heart the note was crusted with blood, vomit, saliva, and some kind of unknown yucky brownish green goo. Qibli sprang up and leapt into the air flexing is claws and flaring his wings. "We have to warn the others!' He shouted. He zipped into the mountain and moon followed. But no one knew that a villan creature was watching up at the looming, towering mountain with hungry spooky eyes. Yes, indeed, a sinster voice hissed. All things come to an end...

How did'ja like it? Scary and mysterious right? Hopefully chapter 2 will be written soon! Peace out y'all! And know, it's not a deme dog XD